Chapter 4

~Edited 14.08.21~

~Edited(Again): 25.09.21~

Izukus POV

NO, please don't, not the basement!

I froze in the doorway. My father came up to me and dragged me by the collar to the door to the basement. I was paralyzed. I couldn't resist. 

TW Abuse 

Then i was at the door and my father threw me down the stairs. There i was hit by the smell of old blood and mould. How long wasn't somebody down here? It was completly black, then a single lamp on the ceiling was put on and threw a cold light on me. I saw my father come down the stairs.

"No, please, don't. I am sorry" I said my voice cracked.

"And who allowed you to speak?!" my father said with a very scary voice. I backed away but hit the wall. But i still try to get further away.

"Get here you brat" my father yelled. I didn't had a choice but to obey. If i woudn't, it would just be worse. And away i woudn't get. So i went to him. 

The second i was in his reach, he immediately threw me in the wall next to him. I felt a few ribs of me break. Then my arms were chained to the wall. I was facing the wall. I knew exactly what would happen but i still hoped it wouldn't happen. Then i heard the crack of the whip. I started to shiver and then felt the burning of the crack on my back. Then the next. And it never stopped. For hours.

TW End

~Timeskip morning~

I woke up. I was still in the basement. Still chained to the wall. Every part of my body hurt. I had  passed out. This was one of the worst beatings, i had receaved for weeks, maybe months. I wasn't home for long but still. Even compared to it before, it had been still really bad. I tried to move but i coudn't. 

A little later the light went on again. Somebody got down the stairs. I heared over the footsteps that it was my mother. She unlocked the chains and the dragged me the stairs up and threw me in my room. I was now bleeding as hell again. I locked at my clock.

IT IS ALREADY 7:30!!!

How long did the beating was going and how long was i passed out? 

But this doesn't matter right now. I need to get up and get myself patched up. I went into my bathroom and cleaned my cuts and every other wound. I put on a new shirt and then quickly ran back to my desk after i got my laptop and started it up. I locked myself into our videocall and school started.

~Timeskip afternoon~

School just ended and i needed to start a new try to get grocerys. I breathed through and went downstairs where i looked for my parents. 

My father seemed to not be home right now. My mother was laying on the couch watching something on the TV. She just stood up when i wanted to knock on the doorway. When she saw me, she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want, useless brat." she said. I was shiverring because of that name but didn't let it show.

"We need grocerys so ether you give me the money to buy them or you need to buy them and i will make you a list." I said. I knew this could have very bad endings so i was at the end of my nerves when my mother stayed silence for a longer time.

"We need new beer anyways. So give me a list, i will buy it." was all she said and then left to get herself a new beer.

Oh god thank you. I ran to my room and wrote everything down before my mother could change her mind. Then i went back downstairs were i gave it to my mother. I then went back to my room to do my homework.

~ Timeskip 7 p.m.~

I heared the front door open and close and then my mother yelled: "Get down here, brat" I immediately ran down to my mother. There were standing some bagy filled with grocerys and quickly picked them up and went into the kitchen. "Put the beer, where it always stands."

I looked into the bags. She really got everything i needed. I put them all away and the beer into an extra room. Then i started cooking food for my parents.

Short before the food was ready, my father came home. I quickly brought it into the living room to my parents. The only thing i recieved was a slapp across the face.

 Nice, a new bruise to hide in the next morning. 

I just went back into the kitchen without even showing that i was in pain, because i wasn't. Mostly things like slapps i don't even feel anymore. I am just numb to them. But they still leave bruises. 

I cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs. Well i tried.

TW Abuse

 I was on one of the first steps, when i was jancked back and kicked in the stomach, the rips, my head. Then my left leg started to fell hotter and hotter. So my father was beating me up. But why?

Probably because you are stupid, useless and a waste of space.

Yeah, you are probably right but why did you needed to come back.

You know why.

Yeah.

Then i felt my leg starting to feel like it was burning. I coudn't help but scream. Because it was bruning. My father has again used his quirk on my. His firebreath was a pain in the ass.

TW end

After a few minutes my father finally left me and i went back to my room. Well limped.

When i finally arrived in my bathroom, i slided down the door and started to break down.

-------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry for the late update. Yesterday, i updated my other story and i took me a little while to write this. 

But here you are and I hope you liked it.

If you have ideas please comment.

'Til the next update

Your A/N