Chapter 7

~Edited: 22.09.2021~

Aizawas POV

I got up and ran out of the room. I needed to dodge Hizashi and then continued running outside. I jumped in the car and started it and then drove off. 

It was normally an about 20 minutes drive but i may or may not have broken some laws, dorve over some red lights and made a hole trafic chaos and got there in 7 minutes and 48 seconds. I was standing infront of a house which looked really run down in a shady city part. 

How did i never noticed that? Nobody, espacially not kids, should live her. The area is full of crimes and other things. Some not really nice things. 

I quickly pushed the tought out of my head and went to the front door. It was looked. So i listened in on the sounds inside the house. I didn't hear a single thing.

 It was quiet.

Too quiet.

So i opend the door.

Izukus POV

TW Abuse

I woke up again and was chained to the wall. Again. I couldn't move. I kept my eyes closed so i could maybe get some more time without beating. I knew, it would get to me anyways but right now, i couldn't take it. I heard the voices of my father

...

AND MY MOTHER.

SHIT. When both are there, then i fucked up. I am so screwed. But the longer i stay here like that the longer the beating will last. 

So i opend my eyes.

The first things i saw where the grey wall already filled with bloodstrains. My bloodstrains.  Then i turned my head. That's the only thing i can do for now. But only to show them, that i am awake.

"So you finally decided to wake up, you useless child." My father said. I just looked back at the wall. They both got to me and started beating me. Again.

First, they whipped me.

Then my mother threw knifes at me with her qiurk so she could stop them before they seriuosly injured me. 

Then they just beated me like kicking, using me as a punching bag. Then they started caving words and other things in my body. Then they just kicked me again and after sometime threw empty glassbottles at me.

I was screaming.  A lot. Tears were flowing down my face.

Then it all suddenly stopped.

TW End

Aizawas POV

The moment i opend the door, stale air flew against me. It was mixed with the smell of smoke and bear. And i faint smell of blood. I just bruched it off but i kept it in mind. In generell were everywhere bear bottles and it was full of rubbish.

I closed the door when i heared it.

A scream.

It sounded very much like my problem child.

I looked around. From the sound i guessed that it was a little further away. So i started running threw the house. Like the entrance it was full with empty bear bottles, rubbish and 

...

BLOOD!

What the hell is going on in this household?

 Then i got to a door. The screaming had never stopped. I was terrified. From the sound of it was the screaming coming from somewhere here. But i think i was still further away.

 I opened the door 

...

Just to be met with a staircase. it was drained in blood. The screams were getting louder. It sounded more and more like MY problem child. So i ran down the stairs and nearly fell sometimes because of the blood on the staircase.  Then i was at the end.

TW Abuse

 I could see two people, one with green hair and a woman and one with white hair, i guess a man, beat up somebody chained to the wall. That person wasn't very tall and had green hair. I immediatly recogniced it as problem child.

TW End

I did, what i had to do. I knocked them both out in an instant. First the man, then the woman. I noticed how much the woman and problem child were alike but first i need to take care of him. I grabbed the chains and ripped them off.

 I catched problem child as he fell. He immediatley froce, so i put him on the floor so he could decide himself, where he would stay. He backed away a little and said: "Please don't hurt me more." His eyes were facing the wall. His head was turned away from me. His hands were strechted out in order to protect him. I slowly grabbed one of them while calmly talking to him. I held his hand in mine and kept them warm and drawed circles on the back of them. 

"Hey, it's fine. You are safe. Nobody will hurt you." i said. He turned around and faced me. His eyes were full of pain, tears and so hopleless and dull. Then it looked like he recognice me. "Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?" he asked. I took his other hand aswell and put them between mine and said:

"..."

Izukus POV

After it stopped my arms and legs were let out of their chains and i was catched when i fell down. The moment i felt the ground under me, i backed away from the person and shield me with my hands and begged them to not hurt me. Then the person, i guess, took my hand and kept them warm.

"Hey, it's fine. You are safe. Nobody will hurt you."

That was what the stranger said but the voice was very familliar. So i turned around and looked at the person. It was non other than my dear homeroom catepillar. So many questions and things were in my head right now but i couldn't ask them all at the same time.

And i will probably just wake up in a few seconds, realize that it was all a dream i got when i passed out after i was beaten so bad by my parents and that is all fake. But i still had hope. Hope, that i was wrong and that it would be real.

Well, i just asked him then "Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?"

He looked at me a little confused and then took my other hand and put that one and the other between his. His hands were surprisingly warm and gentel. Then he gave me my answer.

"I am here to safe you."

-----------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

 Please, leave a like or comment.

If you have any ideas, just inform me.

'Til the next one. It maybe comes even today.

Your A/N