Chapter 5

~Edited 14.08.21~

Izukus POV

Why me? What have i done to diserve this.

You exist. Thats enough.

No, that's not true so shut up.

NO. You deserve it. Stop denying it. You are useless.

No, please stop. 

NO.

The only thing which helped flew though my head.

Yeah, go cut yourself, you pathetic waste of space.

I quickly got up and wiped with the back of my hand the tears off my face, put they woudn't stop coming back.

TW Cutting

 So i just went to grab a razorbalde and started to dragg it over my upperarm. Only a few times.

Or some more.

Or some more.

The voice was long gone when i finally stopped. I had gotten back into my intoxication and couldn't stop. By now about 50 cuts were filling each of my arms.

TW End

I quickly wrapped them up and then went to bed. I was completly exhausted but then my leg started to sting. I looked at it and saw a huge burn which covered my hole leg. This will hurt tomorrow, but i don't really care.

Then i slept in.

~Timeskip the next morning~

I woke up to a stinging pain in my leg. Yes, it hurt like hell, but well who cares? At least not me.

I still got up and made my way into my bathroom where i covered all my bruises. They were unbelievebel many. Then I put on my laptop and joined the video conferenc. I didn't even noticed that it was past 8 o' clock. 

Aizawa: Problem Child, why are you late. The class started 5 minutes ago.

Izuku: I am sorry. I lost track of time.

I fake smiled. I did it for a so long time, i only rarely notice that i did. 

Aizawa: Okay, but be on time the next day.

Izuku: Yeah, i will.

The class contiue at the 'normal'. Well the normal for the time right now.

~Timeskip to afternoon~

I finished my homework and it was 17:15. Shit. I should have been downstairs nearly a half hour ago. My parents always let me find out myself. So i was always shocked and terrified to go downstairs. But it would always end in me getting beaten. If i stayed in here they would dragg me downstairs. 

So i went to my parents in the living room and knocked at the doorway. Not letting the eyes leave the TV, my father said: "So you finally decided to show up."

I was shivering. I couldn't hide it. I was so screwed.

"You are exactly a half hour to late. You know the punishment, don't you?" he contiued. I only gulped. I knew it. To well. While my father said that, he turned around and was now locking at me. I only nodded. My eyes were locked on the ground. I wasn't allowed to look him or my mother in the eyes. 

"Get in the basement."

I turned around and walked there to the door. I waited. I was still shivering. I couldn't stop.

Then my father arrived.

TW Abuse and Rape

He threw me throuh the door and i flew the stairs down. I hit the ground very hard. Then the beating starts.

Kicks

Whipes

and a lot more.

Then he got infront of me. I knew what he wanted from me. I knew i probably won't walk back to my room..

Then he raped me.

TW end

~Timeskip 3 a.m.~

I woke up and was covered in something white. Then i remembered what happend and tried to stand up and leave as soon as possible.

After many failed attemps i finally managed to stand up. I was in a lot of pain but i pushed it back in my mind. I climbed the stairs slowly and nearly fell a few times. Then i finally got out and was standing in an empty hallway. I ran into my room before anyone could hear me and got into my bed.

Narrator POV

So went by a month. 

Nobody from class 1-A noticed any change in Izuku. He come to class sometime late but always had an excuse. In the afternoon he would get beaten by his parents and do chores. Then he always ended up cutting himself. The voice in his head only got stronger and he couldn't do something against it. Only cutting would stop it for some time. 

His parents would leave him alone for the time he was in his conferences but after that it was rarely that he was alone. The basement was seen by Izuku very often and also was he raped a lot of times. 

Until that one day.

----------------------------------------------

Hey

I am sorry for the short chapter.

I hope you can forgive me. I kinda lost motivation. But i still wanted to finish it.

 Sooo: Till the next chapter.

Your A/N