Chapter 14

Izukus POV

I froze in shock. No, no, no. This can't be true. Maybe it's just Eri who wants to go on the toilet? They'll probably have another bathroom. My hopes rised. I could just tell her to use that.

"Hey" My hopes shrank to nothing. It wasn't Eri. But i knew, who it was.

Aizawa.

"Problem child, please open the door." he said. I knew i had no other choice as to obey. He wouldn't leave and that's for sure.

So i got up and stabilized myself with the wall. Everything was blurry and wavered. Maybe They were to many cuts. And i bleeded for to long. The majority of my cloths were filled with blood. I slowly walked to the door and unlocked it. I slid down right next to it.

Aizawa opend the door. I was at the side where the hinges were so he hadn't seen me for now. He closed the door and locked it again. He saw me and got on his knees right infront if me. He stared at my arms for quiet some time before grabbing a first aid kit from who knows where. 

He started wrapping up the cuts after desinfecting them. I didn't look him in the eyes this hole time. I locked down and was crying. They believed so much in me, took me in as they're own son and i just screwed it. Right away. 

After Aizawa was done, he wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer to him. I buryed my face into his chest and cryed. I was shaking a lot. My subs were uncontrollable by now. But Aizawa didn't leave me there like i was kinda expecting. He stayed me in his arms and conforting me. He rubbed my back and drwaed cyrcles on it in order to calm me down. And to say that it didn't help would be a very big lie.

I didn't know how much time went by, but we just stayed there on the floor, Aizawa conforting me while i was crying. He didn't leave and i kinda couldn't stop crying. These tears would just continue to fall, no matter what i do, so i let them. It felt good to let them fall at some point. So i continued to cry till there were no tears left to cry. 

I felt like i should back away from Aizawa again. It would be the only rational thing to do but my body disobied me. It just nuzzled deeper into Aizawas chest. I felt safe and it was warm. I didn't want to let go. I guess at some point i fell asleep.

Aizawas POV

I woke up from my short sleep. The first thing i realised was that problem child was gone. I turned to Mic and asked "Where is problem child?" "He went to the bathroom." Mic simply answered. He was so focused on the TV that it was pointless to ask him, when he left so i just stayed where i was. Maybe problem child just needed to go on the toilet.

After 5 minutes problem child didn't returned. I stood up and left to go check on him. When i came closer to the bathroom i heared muffled crying. I knocked. It went completly silent inside for a short time.

"Hey." Still silence. I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Problem child, please open the door." 

After some seconds there were movements inside. Then the door was unlocked. I immediatly opend it but couldn't see him at first. Then i saw him behind the door. He was sitting on the ground. Bleeding out of mutiples cuts. I saw his bloody clothes and at one point in the bathroom were a lot of blood. 

Oh problem child. I closed the door quickly, locked it so we wouldn't be bothered and then went over to problem child. I couldn't help but stare at his cuts at first. Then i quickly grabbed the first aid kit out of a nearby wardrobe and started cleaning the cuts and wrapping them up.

I noticed that problem child didn't look up once let alone looked into my eyes. He was crying, that i heared, but we was in every other way, shape and form completly quiet. He was sobbing rarely. 

After finishing to take care of his cuts i pulled him into a hug. He cried into my chest and i pulled him closer to me. We sat there like that for a rather long time. I had no clock with me but that didn't matter. The only thing which mattered was problem child.

After some time of me conforting him and him crying he stopped. Then his breathen slowed down and became more normally. I noticed he fell asleep so i picked him up and carried him into his soon to be room. 

There were already some thing decorated because we wanted to adopt someone in the future anyways but we haven't made so much of that. I layed him into his bed and put the sheets over him. 

"Sleep thight, problem child." i said and then left to clean up the bathroom.

Izukus POV

My dream was ... weird to say the least.

At first it was all fine. I was together with Eri on a green meadow. There were butterflies all around us together with birdy and ladybugs. The sun was shining. There were little clouds on the sky but nothing to worry about. Eri was laughing. I did too. I didn't had such a nice dream in a very long time.

I ether didn't sleep or would wake up after some hours because of a nightmare. I couldn't get to sleep after it normally. But that dream now was surprisingly nice.

Until that moment.

From one moment to the next everything went darker. The coulds were covering the sky. All the animals disappeared. From everywhere came the voice of Overhaul. "Eri, you better come to me or i will have to hurt your little friend."

I stood up and positioned myself infront of Eri in order to protect her. I kept her hand in mine so she couldn't run off. 

Then Overhaul came out of a shadow. One of his arms kept falling off, no matter how hard he tried to regenarate it. He gave up. There was a lot of blood covering that arm. The other had his hand and no glove was on it.

"No, please don't hurt him." Eri begged hiding behind me. "Then come to me." Overhaul said. Eri teared her arm out of my grip and ran to Overhaul. "No, Eri, don't." I screamed but she seemed to not hear me. I tried to move, but i couldn't i was useless.

Then Overhaul overhauled Eri into nothing. Only a little bit what looks like dirt was left of her. 

No. I should have saved her. But no. I stood there. Did nothing. I was completly useledd, weak and not at least hero material.

Then i woke up.

----------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

Till the next one.

Your A/N