Chapter 8

Izuku POV

What? Why would he save me. How would he found out. Why would he care for me? Probably just because if anyone outside of UA would find out, their reputation would be screwed. Yeah, that is probably it.

Then Aizawa spoke again: "Hey, problem child, can i pick you up? We need to get you into an ambulance." 

I just shock my head. I would be fine with him picking me up but i won't go into a hospital. All these people staring at me and asking questions. I don't wanna go there again.

 Aizawa sighed. 

I am such a burden to him.

"Kid, we need to get you patched up. Do you even know how injured you are?" Aizawa said and i looked down on me. Yeah, i had many wounds on my body, but... "I can patch up myself. I don't need help from any doctors." I said. And i meant it. I learned how to do it pretty good over all these years. 

Aizawa shighed again.

I should stop being a burden to him.

"Fine, i won't take you to a hospital but i will patch you up okay?" He said and i just nodded. Then he tried to pick me up but i backed away. I knew i couldn't walk but i don't want him to touch me ether. Even though i am kinda fine with it. WHAT THE HELL?!! Decide brain.

"Problem Child, you can't walk by yourself." he said but i just returned "Yes i can." I pushed myself up the wall my back was faceing and got myself up. But it was hard. But Aizawa locked shocked. He catched himself pretty fast again though. 

He stepped back a few steps and then said "Okay, if you can walk to me without falling i won't pick you up but otherwise i will." I nooded and got myself together. I pushed myself away from the wall and started to walk to Aizawa when in noticed it. My leg was maybe even broken but it hurted like hell. I managed to do maybe two steps, then i collapsed on the floor.

More like: Would have collapsed on the floor.

Aizaw catched me with his scarf and carefully put me down and removed it before i could even panic because i was captured. Then he knailed down on one knee before me and said:

"Will you marry me?"

~ The End~

Sike

Sorry 

Here is what he really said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A little longer, nearly there

.

.

.

.

.

Words are searched

.

.

.

.

.

Found them. Here you go

"Will you let me pick you up?"

I nodded. I didn't had much of a choice. So Aizawa picked me up and i immediatly froze up because everytime somobody touched me, they hurt me. Aizawa reasured me though that we wasn't going to hurt me and i believed him. I really did. I never did such a thing often.

 More like never.

I only trusted the Dekusquad a little.

Anyways: I guided Aizawa threw the house. It smelled horribel, yes, but you'll get used to it. When we reached my room he opened the door and his face turned very angry. I was scared and kinda tried to get out of his arms because i was sure he was mad at me. It only ended in him looking down on me with a confused look.

"you are mad at me, aren't you?" I said and looked at a wall. "What?" he asked confused "Why would i be made at you?"

 "Because i am a useless, worthless, weak and stupid person who doesn't deserve to live."

After i spoke that out, Aizawa set me down on the matrace i called bed and couched down before me. He laid his hands on mine, which were lying on my thighs. I looked away from him and the ground. I expected him to beat me and say that i was right but that never came.

"Izuku, look at me."

I was shocked and locked at him. He never had called me by my first name.

"You are a wonderful, beautiful, storng and smart person who deserves everything in this world."

With everyword he spoke more tears came into my eyes. I wanted him to not see it but he did. He hugged me. I didn't dodged. I buryed my face in his chest while he stroked my back. I cried. Nobody ever said something like that to me. 

We kept this position for some time till i let go off Aizawa. He did aswell. "We need to get you patched up." he said and i just nodded. I tried to stand up out of habit. 

Emphasis: Tried

I didn't managed to walk. Aizawa catched me and picked me up again. I still froce but i quickly got over it. "So, do you have anything for treating wounds?" he asked and i pointed to the door to my bathroom. He carried me there and layed me inside down. I sat up to the wall. The first aid kit already laid on the sink and Aizawa got it to me together with a wet towel. 

Then he started to patch me up.

It burned like hell and some tears slipped out of my eyes but he tryed to be as gentel as possible. 

When he was finally done i had tears streaming down my face. Aizawa picked me up and carryed me back on my bed where he held me close to himself. He calmed me down because still every part of my body stingend. 

Then i fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------

Hey!

I am sorry that thsi chapter ended up being really bad. I kinda lost ideas so the end is stupid.

If you have any ideas, please inform me.

Untill the next chapter

Your A/N