Chapter 3

~Edited 14.08.21~

~Edited(Again): 25.09.21~

Izukus POV

TW Abuse

I opened the door and was greeted by my father smacking a beer bottle over my head. I didn't even flinch.

Tw End

"What the hell are you doing here, you useless piece of shit? Weren't you supposed to stay there at this goddamn school?"

He yelled it out loud. If we hadn't a soundprooof house, even people on the other site of the city would have heard it. But duh, do you think i would want to go back here? But i didn't say a word. I wasn't allowed to.

"Speak, you ungratful brat." my father said.

"It's because of the spreading virus. You should have gotten a call."

Fuck. No. No. No. No. I didn't really just talked back to him, did i?

"What did you say?" he yelled.

"I am sorry." i immediately apologized and bowed.

"Who told you, you could speak?" he yelled.

TW Abuse

Then the first punches and kicks flew. In my stomack, my back, my face. Everywhere.

TW End

After a while, my father left me. I didn't even managed to meet both of my parents without being completly beaten up but at least my backpack was still intact.

I lifted myself off of the floor and out off the puddle of blood in which i was laying. I got upstairs and quickly glanced into the living room. There was lying my mother surronded by bear bottles, all empty, cigarettes and drugs. Really? Even drugs? I mean, i wasn't one to talk but still. She was passed out. The TV still on.

I went upstairs and put my backpack down in my room. It was more like a piece of the house where a mattress was laying, a desk in one corner and a closet. I do have my own bathroom because my parents don't want me to be in their. All the walls were plain grey, but i don't really mind.

I put my few items, which i had, away and then got the laptop from under a loose plank on the matrace. By now it was very dusty but that was okay. Under that plank also were a socket. I plugged the laptop in and started to charge it while i was doing my homework and then watching some fights from heros over my phone. 

Due to the money i earned since i was like 5 years old, i had enough to buy a phone and laptop. But it still was hard.

I was taking some notes over the heros. I ,indeed, still did that. But right now i have about 20 books on heros, 14 on villains and some on taking over the world or murdering some people. A total of about 45. 

I am hiding them aswell under that plank. There is literally everything which i will need more often. Yes, even my school uniform is there. If my parents find anything in my room beside the few things they approved like normal clothes, the dask and the matrace and a blanket, they will destroy it. By the way: Yes, i have a blanket. I got it when i was like 3 years old and i was allowed to still have it. It is shocking me everyday from new.

~Timeskip~

It is by now around 6 p.m. That means...

"Brat, (A/N: I just really wrote the first time bread)  get down here and make us food or you will pay."

Yeah, my loving mother always reminds me so nicely of that she wants me to cook. Sarcasm ist there. 

I sighed and quickly hide everything under the plank and then ran downstairs to be greeted by yet another bottle of beer. It hit the wall a few inches away from my face. I turned away to avoid getting glass in my eye.

"Make food or you will die." she said.

I quickly ran into the kitchen.

 It was a mess. To say the least.

Everywhere were cigarettes, dirty dishes and it stank after old meat and other food. How the hell am i suppose to cook in here?!

I threw everything off the work surface and then checked every closet and drawer and the fridge and the most thinks i found were long expired. Then i found some instant ramen and put it into the microwave.

While it was in there, i started cleaning the kitchen. I threw everything from the drawers into a big trash bag and threw the cigarettes away with the beer bottles. 

The kitchen looked a lot better after that and i brought the ramen to my parents. I silently put it infront of them and went back into the kitchen. By the way: My parents were sitting in the living room, drinking and smoking and now aswell eating. I am still disgusted by the looks and smells of the kitchen so i wasn't even hungry. Well i could be not hungry for about a week or longer, if needed, so that could also be a reason.

When i finished cleaning up the kitchen was only one thing missing. Groceries. That will be the worst part. I took a deep breath and went to my parents. They were still in the living room. I knocked on the door frame. My father turned around.

"What do you want, brat?"

"I need to go buy groceries tomorrow."

That angered my father very much.

" YOU WANT TO SPEND OUR MONEY FOR YOURSELF???"

"No.."

"AND WHO ALOUD YOU TO SPEAK?"

 I stayed quiet. My father stood up and towered infront of me. My eyes were only looking at the ground.

"Get in the basement."

No, please don't.

 No.

Somebody?

Anybody?

HELP

--------------------------------------

So yeah, that was this.

 I hope you liked it.

This was the first chapter which was a little longer.

I am kinda proud. Hope you enjoyed it.

 'Til the next update

Your A/N