Chapter 12

Izukus POV

I woke up and immediately felt safe. I felt the warmth of a bory next to me surronding me. There were arms holding me thightly and i enyoed it. Then i opend my eyes.

I saw first the wall and out the window parts of UA and a lot of trees. In the far distance i could even see Mustafar. I truned around my head a little to see Aizawa and Mic talking really silent so not even i could hear it. Aizawa was the one laying next to me and holding me. He had his head turned around, facing Mic, who sat on the hocker next to the bed, facing Aizawa. 

I didn't want to inerrupt them, but turning my head like this was kinda uncomfortable, so i turned myself from the on the side laying position to a on the back laying position. Of cours Aizawa noticed and turned to me. 

"Hey problem child. How are you?" he asked. "I'm fine. Still a littel sleepy but fine." i said on which he nodded. "But how late is it?" i continued and Mic looked down on his clock around his wrist. "About 8:37 a.m. Why?" he said. 

I panicked. I needed to get home or i am going to be beaten so bad. I tried to set up my body, but all hurts. But i ignored it. It will hurt much more later. "Hey, hey, hey, problem child, where do you think you are going?" Aizawa said, while taking my wrist. It stinged but i didn't care. 

"I need to get home." i said but Aizawas hold on my wrist just got stronger. I was by now standing next to the bed and was in enmanse pain. "Problem Child. Remeber what happend yesterday."

Then it hit me. The beating. Aizawas rescue. We were in Recovery Girls office. My parents are arrested. They found out that i was cutting and Aizawa wanting to adopte me and me saying yes.

The panic slid out of my body but were replaced with pain. I fell back on the bed and was tuckeled in Aizawas arms by him. I let it happen.

Then Mic stood up. "I need to get home and tell Hito and Eri before they destroy something. We will se you guys then later." he said and left. I looked at Aizawa with a questioning look. He sighed and explained.

"A few years ago, about 8, i got married to this loud blong cockatoo and 6 years ago we adopted Shinso and short after the rescue of Eri her aswell. So that what you will face there."

I coudn't help but smile on the inside at the idea. Two energetic and two sleepy persons constantly at one place. 

Short after Recovey Girl got in. Aizawa set up again which i found unnice because all the warmth of his body was now gone. Recovery Gril talked a little with Aizawa and then healed me. I still had surprinsingly much energy. Then she left again without saying much beside that i am fully healed and we could go home. I started to tack off all the bandages, which Aizawa noticed and helped me with. 

Everyone was now done beside the ones on my arms. "I told Recovery Girl to not heal them. I thought you wouldn't want her too." I nodded. I really didn't want her too heal them. I don't know why though. But i could care less about something like that. 

Then, wehn i tried to stand up again, i could. It didn't hurt that much. It just stinged a little. Aizawa gave me a back with my things. "We got it out of your room. There are aswell the things form under your board." I nooded and took it. 

Than we made our way to Aizawas car. It parked in the parking lot of UA and i got in infront because Aizawa wanted me to. We drove in rather silence by which i didn't had a problem because i hade a lot to think about still.

When we arrived, we stood infornt of a 3 storie tall building. It was in a quiet place in the middle of the city and a prac nearby. I was shocked. 

(A/N: If you want to, it can look like that

(A/N: If you want to, it can look like that. If you don't want to, it don't has to. You can imagen everything like you want to. I want close you in it.)

"It really ain't something special." Aizawa said and i looked at him like he was cracy or something but he just walked to the front door. So i followed him. He opend the door and i was met with a big entrance place which looked realy modern. Aizawa called "I am home" and immediatley a tiny person with long blue hair came out of one room and ran into the arms of Aizawa. "Hey dad." the voice of Eri said and the same sentence came out of the room where Eri were a second before. 

When she saw me she smiled even brigther and she said "Hey, mr. Deku. I didn't knew you were coming over." "Hey Eri." i said but i didn't knew why, but i couldn't get myself to not fake the smile. I wasn't happy on the inside. There i was just ... empty.

Aizawa sighed and put Eri down when Mic came out of the room where they all seemed to be in. Eri ran to me. It startled me to say the least. I was scared as fuck but i didn't let it show. But Aizawa still seemed to noticed because he stopped Eri. She just looked questioning to Aizawa. "Eri, problem child had some rough past days so try to not scare him like that, okay?" he said. Eri just looked more confused. "Who did i scare?" "Well, problem child." Aizawa repeated. He had crouched down beside Eri who was now looking at Aizawa with a very questioning and confused look.

"Who the hell is problem child?"

------------------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry for the late update. I wasn't home for some days and couldn't update due to that.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Till the next one.

Your A/N