Chapter 18

Izuku POV

I calmed down eventually end broke out of the hug. Aizawa let me. I looked down and Aizawa put two fingers under my chin. He pulled my face up and made me look into his eyes. "Hey" Aizawa said. 

"But why? Please explain it to me. I wanna help you. We all wanna. Please talk to us. We will not trun you away." He said. I couldn't bear to look him in the eyes anymore. I ripped out of the grip of Aizawa and looked down. I just nodded. 

I didn't want him to see who much i was more lying. I didn't wanna bother anyone. They shouldn't be bothered by me. They are to goodhearted to let something like that happend.

"Now get to the dining room. The food smelly amazing." Aizawa said. "But i have to do the dishes." I said. "No, after what just happend, you won't do the dishes alone." He declared. "We could do them together if you insist in doing them." I nodded and started with the dishes. Aizawa watched my nearly every move. It made me feel really uncomfortable but i hide it.

When we were finished, Mic and Eri came into the room. "Wow, Sho doing the dishes? Did something happend or what?" Mic said. WHAT?! He was just doing it  because of me?! I am a awful person, aren't I.

"Doesn't matter. Let's start eating. Can you get Hito for me Eri?" Aizawa said and Eri ran happily smiling upstairs. "Who made food?" Mic asked. " I hope you didn't, Sho. The last time you made breakfast, we needed to grab something from the baker because you burnt everything." "No, Hizashi, Izuku made it." "Ohh, let's see how this will turn out." Hizashi said and went to the dining room.

I followed them and Hizashi sat down with Eri and Shinso, who just came down, but Aizawa stayed in the doorstep. When i came to him, i gave him a questioning look and he just pulled me with him in the living room, which was next to the dining room. 

"Why are there only for sets on the table?" Aizawa asked. I looked down and then said "Because i don't deserve the food." "Yes you-" Aizawa started but before he could finish i said "No, i don't deserve. I don't deserve living here. I don't even deserve living at all." I said. At the last sentence i stormed out of the room to the room they said would be mine. I closed the door behind me and looked it.

I slid down on the wall next to it. I didn't just really yell at Aizawa and was rude to him. I am so going to be beaten. But i don't want to. I thought i left it all behind. But i didn't. It stucks to me like bad luck. I hyperventilated at the memorie of all the beatings and stuff. I couldn't breath. My senses were compltly numb. I slowly slipped into unconscious. 

Aizawa POV

After Izuku nearly screamed at me and ran out of the room, i was left in shock. I only took his words in slowly. How can an amazing person like him think so poorly of himself?

I stared at the dorrway and the Hizashi came into my view field. He came up to me and asked what was wrong and i just explained what happend over the hole morining. I was left in to much shock to do much else right now.

But then i made a descision.

I need to go to Izuku.

 So i got up from the couch, i didn't know how i ended up there, end started to head to Izuku's room. But then the hands of my husband grapped my wrist. I turned around to Zashi and saw his kinda pleading look.

"Sho, let him have some time on his own. I think  he needs it. You should come with us and eat something." He said and i nodded, leeting him dragg me to the dining room. 

I, at first, thought that the food looked amazing but after eating a few bites i realised that it was tasting amazing aswell. I never knew or imagend that somebody could cook like that. I smiled a little while continueing to eat. 

Hito and Eri left to go to the parc, we decided to join them a little later. I, first , wanted and needed to talk to Izuku. I was afraid of what could have happend to him or what he could have done to himself in this time. 

I took care of the dishes with Zashi. Most of it would come into our dishwasher but some things needed to be cleaned by hands. The rest of the food we layed back for the evening or the parc or something. Zashi already took a little with himself as he left to go to the parc, joining the two others. If Izuku  agreed, we would join after talking. But oly if he wanted.

So i went upstairs to Izukus room. It was around a hour since

 ...

let's say the incident in the living room.

I knocked on the door and heared footsteps inside and the lock of the door unlock. 

Izuku POV

I woke up again. I was still breathin heavely and was completly uncoordinated but i somehow managed to get on my bed. I had no idea how much time passed. I just layed down on the bed and managed to get my hole body and brain in a more fitting place. 

I didn't breathed so fast anymore and i wasn't shacking. I took in my surroundings clearer again and i managed to stop everything from spinning.

After some more time claming down, i sat up.

That's when i heared the knock. I was wondering who it was so i got up and was immediatly a little dizzy again. I took a deep breath and made my way to the door and unlocked it. Then i opend it and it revelaed the person i was thinking o who it would be and i could imagen why he was here.

Aizawa. And he was probably here to punish me.

---------------------------------------

Hey

Sorry for the late update but i hope you still enjoyed.

I am planning on ending this story soon. Probably around 20 chapters.

But i want to give you guys the oppertunity to give me ideas of thingy i should right as extras like Izuku's life with Aizawa a little more. It would be nice to tell me over a message or a comment and if possible with a little ideas, because i don't have really much. 

Thanks for all the support. We nearly hit 1 k reads and i am unbelivable happy.

Til the next part then.

Your A/N