Chapter 16

Izukus POV

I looked up at Aizawa with my true smile and nodded. He was taken aback for some time because of my smile but quickly catched himself and pulled me even closer, it that was possible. My smile stayed while i snuggled up to my dad.

Wait WHAT. Did i just called Aizawa Dad? Well at least not out loud. That would be so awkward and he probably wouldn't like it and hit me. 

Then my stomach growled.

It didn't so that in like months, maybe even years. Aizawa smiled and said "Let's get you something to eat." He stood up and took my hand to pull me to the door but i was frozen in my place, shaking my head. "I am not hungry and i don't des-" I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. I couldn't tell him that. 

Aizawa sighed, he is probably so annoyed from me and took the hand off my mouth. "You are obviously hungry. Your stomach is growling. Mic should be making food anyways. It will be ready in a little. But what were you saying before cutting yourself off?" Aizawa said and i just looked at the floor.

"I don't deserve food."

It was not much more then a whisper but Aizawa understood. Infront of me, he got down on one knee and lifted my chin up. But my eyes didn't met his. I looked away soon enough. "Pleas, look at me." Aizawa nearly begged and my eyes met his dark one's. 

"You deserve to get food. Everybody does. No matter what. Because saving somebody doesn't deserve food means at the same time saying they don't deserve to life. And every single person, no matter what they did, deserve to life, okay?"

I nodded and Aizawa then pulled me with downstairs, where the fmily was already sitting at the desk. I smelt it already upstairs, but i didn't belived it until i saw it standing right infornt of me on the table.

KATSUDON

My favorit food.

On the table were to bowls untouched. The 3 persones sitting there were already eating. Two chairs were standing next to each other and Aizawa pulled me closer to them. It was really awkward. But i knew i wouldn't move myself because i didn't feel like deserving to sit with them.

I sat down between Aizawa and Eri. Aizawa started eating after putting the other bowle infront of me and i couldn't help but stare at it. It was more then i have like ever eaten. Aizawa noticed it and asked "You don't like it?" I quickly shook my head because i didn't found the words to tell him by now and so it wouldn't come over disrespectful. 

"It looks really delicious" i started and then struggled with finding the right words. "But i don't think i can eat all that." I didn't look up so i wouldn't see their faces but Aizawa just put a hand on my shoulder and said "It's alright. You don't have to. Eat as much, as you can." I nodded and started eating.

But already after two bites i felt full. But i knew it would be rude to leave it like that.

5 bites and i felt sick.

8 and i felt like i will throw up any moment.

10 Bites and my stomach started aching.

I can't. I can't eat anything. I wanna throw up so bad but i can't. It would be just disrespectful. So i took deap breathes to calm down and put my chopsticks down. I didn't even ate like half of it. Maybe 20 % of it. If we go high. Tears were welling up in my eyes but i supressed them. 

Then i waited for the rest to finish.

~Timeskip 11 p.m.~

It's night right now. The hole house is silent. The others went to sleep about an hour ago. I can't keep the food inside of me. Since dinner i felt so sick like i never did before. I tiptoed to the bathroom where i locked the door and got over to the toilet. 

Then i started throwing up.

After the little food left my system i picked myself up and flushed the toilet. I had the feeling like i will break down any moment. I need to be quick. I washed my hands in record time and run tiptoed to my room where i locked the door. I fell on my bed, snuggled under the blanket and burried my face in the pillow.

Then my break down arrived.

I started crying unstoppable and shaking. I sobbed but muffled them in my pillow. I just elt it happen. There was nothing i can do.

Around an hour later i calmed down. I wouldn't sleep anyways. I was so exhausted from the break down that my body refused to sleep. Yeah, it's kinda wired. But the more exhausted i am, the less i can sleep.

 So i sat up and got my phone out. There were some messages from my classmates but nothing really special. It seems like no one told them. Then i got a text from a random nuber.

(A/N: Unkown = U, Izuku = I)

U: Hello! Is this Izuku Midoriya.

Depends: I

U: Well, if this is Izuku Midoriya, i hope you are okay.

And from who comes that?: !

U: Oh, i am sorry. My name is Nezu, i am principal of UA

(A/N: Unkown = Nezu = N)

Oh, sorry for not telling you, sir. This is Izuku Midoriya. And thank you. I am doing fine: I

N: It's alright. It was the right thing to do.

Okay. But why are you texting me, sir, if i might ask?: I

N: Well, i was thinking. If you are awake, we could maybe play a game of chess. Only if you want.

I would like to.: I

N: Alright. Here is the link *insert link*

I klicked on the link and got to a online chees board. I was white, Nezu was black. I was a little unsure while texting but after he asked if he wanted to play chess, i knew i was talking to Nezu and not some imposter or something.

So let's play.

---------------------------------

Hey

I hope you liked the chapter.

See you soon then.

Your A/N