HEH!?

Warning : swear words

Technoblade joined the game

The blade walked towards where Phil told him to go, as he arrived he saw a curse Minecraft shape, a circle.

'My property value just went up, I could get so  much clout for cursed Minecraft images.' 

Techno took his sweet sweet time to get there until he saw a baby zombie, he has never run so fast in his entire Minecraft life.

"PHIL LOOOK OUUUT" Techno drop kicked the baby zombie. Phil wheezed so hard he almost ran out of air; soon after his laughing fit he calmed himself down; he had called techno here for a reason, so best not waste any more time.

"Techno, what did you do to the nether portal?" Phil pointed at the circular portal that looked super cursed.

"I didn't do it, I wasn't on for a while." Technoblade replied poking the portal, immediately he got sucked in without a warning, only a "HEH!?" was heard before it went silent.

Technoblade left the game.

"Pfft" Phil held in his laugh but soon enough he too was pulled in 'SHIIITtttt..!!!.'L' the crows mocked only to get sucked in.

Philza left the game

++++

"Wow a lot of people are on today huh?" Tubbo asked ranboo who was just mining some ores. 

"Yeah." Ranboo replied to his platonic husband. 

"Why'd Phil and Techno log out?" Tubbo asked, checking the chat.

"Why are you asking me? I've been mining for hours." Ranboo found more diamond ore as he said that.

"And now my inventory is full." Ranboo stated; Tubbo's inventory was also full.

"Let's go back to the chest and drop these off." Tubbo walked down the strip mine and as he arrived at the end he looked over and there was a weird-looking portal. 

"Woah, look at that Ranboo." Tubbo walked over and pointed at it. 

"Tubbo wait-" Before Ranboo could warn him the portal started to get bigger and seemed to be moving down the tunnel.

"RUNN" The two screamed, bolting it, sadly the portal was faster. 'AAAAAAH' the two screamed as the portal yoinked them and everything in the chest. 

Ranboo left the game

Tubbo_ Left the game.

++++

CaptainPuffy: guys the main nether portal looks weird.

Awesamdude: The prison portal looks weird too.

Tommyinnit: Wait I wanna see

Tommyinnit: I MEAN PRIMES! WOMAN POGCHAMP!

Tommy and Sam arrived at the main portal, it looked super cursed, it wasn't purple but more of a blue, yellow, and green and the frame was circular.

"What the fu-" Tommy was about to swear.

"LANGUAGE!" Badboyhalo yelled, behind him was Skeppy.

"Woah... is there lore today?" Puffy asked seeing that Skeppy was behind Bbh.

"No, we both just had the sudden urge to log in." Skeppy answered.

"That's strange, me too" Sam spoke.

"Wow me-" before Captain puffy could say that she also had the same urge the portal's pull grew and pulled her in. "AAAH NOOOO FU-" Puffy's voice disappeared in the portal.