Caw- wait.

As the twins stared at the crows above, Techno just re-adjusted himself to walk onward. Wilbur continued being amazed however he'd rather be more amazed if it was TNT raining from the air. They continued forward.

Though the twins were shocked at the view it didn't have anything to do with them, they are Philza's crows, not theirs. Techno walked to the dorms as Wilbur was on his back. The two walked to the dorms, the crows were still in the sky, they're simply built differently.

The twins didn't engage since it'd probably go either two ways,

1. the crows spot them and get immediately shanked aka completely go deaf from the noise,

or

2. Philza spots them and yells at them for not doing anything while getting completely swarmed by massive birds.

"Techno can you like run faster?" The twin that looked like they just crawled out of the trash bin asked.

"Oh gee Wilbur, of course, I will." The pink-haired twin smiled, it looked tense. Techno paused for a bit and an unexpected shock wave was felt throughout the school. Just as Wilbur asked, he was running at the speed of light, the wind change directions and debris flew around Techno as the boy ran.

---

CAW CAW: RESTART!

Caw: ye

Caw caw caw: okay, in a minute we can all rest and then restart? is that clear?

Caw: yeeee

---

Philza looked at the ground, it was just a pit.

"Who-" Phil furrowed his eyebrows, he recognized who but, why though? why you gotta do him like that? Philza groaned he walked past the crater which just began to fix itself. Perks of being a god.

Philza flew off, Dream followed after, he was carrying everyone with his telepathic-like powers. There were just a bunch of kids in the sky surrounded by a green light, it could be a pretty good meme format. Dream looked down, he wasn't one of the strong gods but Philza, Wilbur, And Techno are just built differently than him.

"So, big man dream. What exactly are you a god of?" Tommy questioned, the blonde was floating upside down.

"I'm a god of people, I do as I please I'm just A god." Dream answered.

"So like... you can't do shit besides make things float." Tommy laughed. The blonde with the green cloak deadpanned Tommy. 

"I will fucking drop you." Dream spoke.

"Geez sorry, man." Tommy laughed, Dream hand moved, something was above them, something like string.

"what that?" Tubbo questioned.

"Strings?" Dream answered.

"Why do you have strings?" The brunette with bees around them asked. 

"Wilbur lent me some powers for the creation of the SMP y'know to help you all remember your scripts, and for that epic effect of manipulation." Dream answered. Puffy scuffed.

"Bad duckling, manipulation is not good," Puffy exclaimed. Crossing her arms, she was in her normal human form, brown hair and all.

"Yes Puffy." Dream sighed, kinda defeated.

"oooh, Dream has a mother."

"Technical mother/father." Puffy corrected.

"So like, are you like a god too puffy?" Bad questioned, no one asked about Puffy's origins since she is just there on the SMP, vibing and helping others.

"I don't remember ." Puffy shrugged.

"Oh yeah! You have no idea how hard it was to find out a way to bring you to the SMP and it still had some side effects like memory loss." Dream complained.

"Wait what?" Puffy questioned.

"Are you like talking conically? Or..."

"Just in general actually, a bunch of you is missing a big chunk of important " Dream spoke, one of the floating puppet-like hands was the one showing motion while Dream was just using his powers to float everyone in the air.  Ranboo let out a sigh. 

"Hey, dream can I have a quirk?" Ponk asked.

"I don't have power over that. Ask Wilbur." Dream said.

"But you have some of his powers right?" the person with a WWE mask on.

"I have a sliver of it. Not half, just probably 1/100 out of it."

"I've been meaning to ask, but why is Tommy just human if everyone else in his family is a god."

"Huh. I'm a god of everything since I'm so amazing." Tommy bragged. The group laughed, he felt offended.

"PONK IS HUMAN TOO! SO WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?" Tommy screamed.

"Ponk can create lemon trees. You can't do anything besides being annoying to deal with." Dream answered the group laughed. It was time for the angry blonde to do his thing, start angrily rambling at someone. 

+++

Philza heard loud bickering. It wasn't Wilbur or Techno. It was from the sky.

"And I thought they'd take longer to get here." The kid in the Kimono sighed walking into the dorm, to his surprise, Wilbur and Techno weren't there. 

Where the hell...

||||| :c

A/n

school is taking up more time along with me being social... God

Sorry readers for a short chapter :(

!!!! EDITED ADDED A LITTLE EXTRA TO MAKE IT READABLE