Technoblade and Phil being them

"Wake up." The sleep-deprived man ordered, Phil woke up 1st. He tried to wake up Techno but sadly failed. Aizawa had to ask the police officer to carry the child, to the police officer's surprise the child weighed more than a steel beam, no wonder the car was tilted.

Aizawa looked at the struggling police officer and decided that he had to do it himself, only for him to fail also. Phil was holding in his laughter, as he watches two full-grown humans unable to lift a Techno that looked 15 years old. Phil Smacked his friend in the face only for a slight reaction, "hello?" Techno asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Wake up, Techno." Phil smacked him again, this time Techno seemed to slide out of the vehicle.

"Immm goinnnng." Techno stretched, he looked around, the two people looked at them weird.

"Phil... why are they staring at us?" the blade asked, glaring at the sleep-deprived man.

"I think we are in japan." Phil whispered.

"I've noticed that the other day, I can only translate a bit." Techno spoke, fixing his crown, it was bigger than he remembered.

"When did you learn how to speak a different language???" Phil asked.

"Uh... you see... during the potato war I was anticipating Squid to use a different language to communicate with his guild members... so I, as a master mind, learned 20 common languages." Techno explained.

"WHAT!?" Phil wheezed.

"What? How is that surprising phil?" Techno questioned, he clearly did more crazier things than just learning languages.

"Anyway... give me your game menu Phil." Techno ordered, Phil just looked confused, he just gave it to him though. Techno did something and suddenly he could read Japanese.

"HOLY-" Phil spoke, he wasn't speaking English anymore.

"Ayyy" Techno stated, Phil could still understand English.

"Yooo. How'd you do that? You just somehow made me understand Japanese."

"I am a literal genius." Techno sarcastically spoke. Phil cackled. Aizawa looked at the two with a surprised expression, they are speaking fluent Japanese and English.

"Anyway. WHY'D YOU SLAP ME OLD MAN!?" Techno yelled, the crows cackled.

"YOU WEREN'T GOING TO WAKE UP FOR A MONTH TECHNO! WE NEED TO DO SHIT" Phil yelled, the crows were all over the gates of an H-looking building.

"Hmmm... good point." Techno rubbed his chin, pretending to have a long beard.

"Wait why do you looked like your a the same age as Tommy?" Techno questioned, looking down at Phil.

"I could ask you the same." Phil pointed at Techno. The two kids stared at the sleep-deprived man, he was just staring at them, his hair was doing some weird anime floating thing.

"Wooaah, looked at the dude's hair." Technoblade pointed, mocking the man, before the two could make fun of him more they were dragged into the building in restraints, Techno didn't even try to break out thinking that it was fair since he waking fun some dude's anime hair.

++++

They were in an office, it was rather dark, and a creature that looked like a bear was sitting in a big chair. The two children-looking adults sat there silently. The sleep-deprived man was just there with a mask and floating hair.

"Welcome." The mole rat-looking thing spoke, Techno had to admit it looked very cute. Techno stared, only realizing it looked a lot like fundy.

"Hi, mate." Philza greeted, nudging Techno to greet the person speaking.