Blood for the blood god.

Wilbur screamed for Techno to step in. As the explosion was about to trigger, Techno used himself to block the explosion from Wilbur. 

Bakugou scuffed, Aizawa didn't stop the boy, wanting to see the pink-haired boy's capability. The smoke settled down, there stood Technoblade, completely fine. Techno stared at the boy, Bakugou felt fear run down his spine, he wanted to run but, he couldn't, his pride won't let him. 

The temperature dropped, and a dark cloud around the pink-haired one formed. The crows around started to chant in unison. Aizawa saw this and immediately tried to restrain Techno; only to fail as the boy moved in front of Bakugou with a sword in hand. Bakugou barely dodge as Techno slashed towards the boy, Bakugou was bleeding, he was alive though. 

As Ranboo and Todoroki were heading back out they saw an explosion and headed down quickly. The other students started to try to restrain the boy. Todoroki successfully restrained him. Philza started to get ready. 

"RUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Phil screamed at the children, Todoroki saw the ice crack, he made another layer, only for it to keep cracking. Bakugou held his stomach, Aizawa was trying to restrain him and stop the boy's quirk. Soon enough Aizawa found out his quirk won't work on the boy, the Ice fully broke and a massive dark cloud with bright red eyes erupted behind the boy. 

The boy walked towards Bakugou, the fear-inducing aura stopped them all from moving. Techno lifted his sword.  He suddenly stopped, Bakugou was frozen in fear; Philza, Wilbur, Ranboo, and Tubbo pulled on Techno's arms, trying to give the boy enough time to make a run for it. 

"TECHNO STOP! DON'T KILL HIM!"  Phil screamed, Techno's ears perked up.

"I know what I'm doing Phil." Techno answered, his voice was distorted with many other voices. Phil's eyes widen as the blade actually answered.  Techno got up, the group falling to the ground. 

"I wasn't going to kill him or anything, geez." Techno crossed his arms, putting his sword in it's sheath. Todoroki took this chance to restrain Techno once again, only for Techno to move his hand and the ice just gets cracked by the dark cloud.

"To be honest, him dodging made him actually get injured." Techno crossed his arms, acting like he just didn't dispel as massive ice chunk. Phil's eyes widen as he completely destroyed the ice with just a flick, which was strange to say the least.

"I guess I didn't scare him enough since he actually dodge calling my sword to graze him." Techno explained.

"GRAZE? I'M BLEEDING YOU BASTARD!" Bakugou yelled, Techno just side-eyed him, Techno clearly didn't care. After all, he did try to attack Wilbur for no reason. 

"Just eat this, you'll be Finnnneee." Technoblade threw a golden apple at the boy. Phil stared at Techno, the boy in the bucket hat crossed his arms. Bakugou stared at the apple; he was suspicious of the fruit. 

"It's safe, All might ate one." Deku spoke quickly, Techno turned his head, staring at Deku, Midoryia froze. Techno waved at the boy. 

"Thank you for expl-"Phil smacked Techno across the face with a slipper; sending him flying into the woods. 

"YOU! STAY THERE UNTIL THE CROWS TELL YOU THAT THIS BOY IS FULLY HEALED" Phil yelled at the one in the boar skull mask as the person spiraled through the trees.

Philza walked over to Aizawa and bowed.

"Please forgive Techno for his actions. He is simply built differently. If he wanted to kill that boy he would already be dead." Phil spoke, it didn't make his argument any better since he just said 'he didn't want to kill him BUT if he did the boy would've been already dead by now