SMP members are chaotic.

Technoblade, Philza, Tubbo, and Ranboo stared at each other. Technoblade turned around, staring at the class. 

"Me and Tubbo are from Europe, while Techno and Ranboo are from the U.S" Phil answered, Ranboo was just going to say they were from Dream SMP, but this was a better option. 

"That's cool." Earphone jack stated, the class agreed, though they question how smart they are if they could speak two languages fluently and easily. 

Deku raised his hand again and got called on by Tubbo, the kid seemed to be writing quickly inside his notebook. 

"What is your quirk?" The green-haired boy asked the boy with ram horns. 

"Uh... I can talk to bees." The boy lifted his thumbs-up, the class was confused, ... how'd this kid get transferred here if all he can do is talk to bees? wouldn't it be better for a support course?

Tubbo looked at their reaction and pulled an Axe out of thin air. 

"This is Bane o' Bees." Tubbo showed the Axe that was glowing with a purple hue, it was looked foreign to anything the class has seen. Tubbo swung it around, the class backed up a bit, they didn't get a warning or anything. 

"Stop it" Ranboo stated, Tubbo stared at the boy and huffed, the kid pointed the Axe towards Hybrid. 

"No." Tubbo spoke, a smug expression on his face, Ranboo would never attack him.

"Ah okay." Ranboo shyly backed away and left his platonic husband to swing around the Axe, the class would try to stop him but, they didn't know what they were fully capable of. 

++++

The boy seemed to have gotten bored on showing the Axe he named, Bane o' Bees. The Axe just disappeared, it went back in his inventory but they don't know that. The children asked about that only to get the answer of 'I don't know.' 

++++

"When is that sleep deprived guy going to arrive?" Tubbo asked, crossing his arms, his mood changed, he laid on the floor of the classroom. 

"I don't know." Ranboo was uncomfortable, the students just stared at them, all of them asked their questions, mostly about their 'quirks', and anything about their background they answered extremely vaguely. 

"AAAAAH" The boy screened, his voice sounding auto-tuned and high. Philza wheezed, Ranboo audibly laughed at Tubbo. The class also seemed to find the boy funny. 

"EEEEeEEEEEE" Tubbo screeched, suddenly the crows came back to the window, they squawked the words 'E'. 

You could see a vein pop on Philza's face. "NoOOoooOoOOoo" The kid in the bucket kneeled in defeat. Only Phil could hear the Crows spamming E in the twitch alert voice. 

Class 1-A was confused, a minute ago they were asking the new students questions and now suddenly a hoard of birds are on the window cawing angrily and the boy who pulled out an Axe is screaming on the floor in a high-pitched auto-tuned voice. On the other side is the pink-haired boy with a skull mask casually talking to the taller one, while the black and white-haired one is anxiously hiding behind Technoblade. 

'...' the birds in the classroom seemed to be dancing along to an unknown sound while the boy in the bucket hat is just saying 'NooOOoooOoOo' in an auto-tune voice that didn't seem even possible without special gear. 

What happened!? The class asked themselves. 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ a/n ♥

Sorry for the short upload today

I need to write crap for my other account ;-;

Have a nice day!