The twins.

Wilbur and Techno looked around, people stared at them, some were taking pictures. 

"It's him." The people spoke. Soon it slowly turned into cheering and Admiration. 

"UH..." Techno stood being bombarded by people, he didn't fancy it, neither does Wilbur. The twins looked around. 

'Techno, where the hell did you take us?!' the boy in the trench coat whisper yelled. 

'I don't know... I was just running' Techno whispered back, someone was recording. Wilbur jumped off Techno's back and waved. 

"Hello there! We'd really appreciate if you wouldn't record us." Wilbur smiled, trying to charm them, or he could always default to threatening. 

"s-sorry." the girls put away their phone, that was a shock for Wilbur, if someone that looked like they just came out of a fight asked him to do something he would've probably asked them to square up. 

"Uh... is that him?" more people started crowding the twins. Wilbur was waving at them, Techno was just not having fun at all, people were asking him to give them autographs, which he did and some people were asking for pictures. Wilbur was trying his best to make sure no one was recording. 

Someone caught Wilbur's eyes, they had blonde hair like Niki and space buns. The person had a sharp object of some sort, before he knew it, he was stabbed.  No one noticed through the loud crowd, some officers were appearing since it was blocking the road. Wilbur could just sense the blood being absorbed. 

'Fuck' the boy in the trench coat punched the kid, knocking them away. He held onto his stomach. 

'Fucking psychopath' Wilbur scuffed he looked up they weren't there anymore, and they also took that knife with them. 

"Wil!" Techno called, the twin turned around, he had already started healing. Techno moved through the crowd and grabbed his brother. 

"Amazing such a fast regenatition quirk." the crowd whispered, Wilbur was out of it, he glared, scanning for that girl that stabbed him.

'I'm anemic enough now this child just does and takes more of my blood.' Wilbur mentally screamed. 

'Give that shit back' Wilbur moved through the crowd, leaving his socially anxious brother behind 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N

PT 1 : ooh look some part is starting :O