Fools and morons.

going back to my roots, guys. -you'll get this joke later

The little totem who dubbed himself FoolishG opened his eyes, emerald green like the grass around them. Puffy was in a panic, her child was a totem of undying, well he always was but he was now a normal-looking totem of undying with facial expression was distinct no one could mistake it for just a normal object life and death.

"...I don't feel so... good" the totem spoke. 

---

Techno was still in the ice he was just sitting there, it was rather nice, the cold wall surrounding his body and creating the sensation of his home

"AHHHHH" the group of students screeched, Techno's arm was still in the process of regrowing and his arm was still constructing despite the ice, the body will heal no matter what, even in inhuman ways, well he wasn't even human in the 1st place. Only then does the pink-haired boy realize that having ice in his arms may not be such a good thing. A liquid that resembled tar seeped out of the boy's arm, the ice shattered into millions of pieces, creating the appearance of snow rather than ice.

"Are you okay?" they questioned, Techno looked at them with an intimidating glare, well it looked like a glare from his mask but behind it, he had rather soft eyes like his brothers, he and Wilbur looked almost the same besides the hair color and eye color.  they had thought they had figured out their quirks, and yet their quirks seemed to be changing every day, a bit ago they saw Tommy running around with some type of physical quirk, he was a raccoon.

"I'm alright." techno put his hand up, the entire sleeve was missing but it was now back to being a fully functional arm.

"Aw, my outfit." Techno looked at his arm, no longer hidden by his sleeves that he spent way too long asking someone to sew. It did in fact reveal a massive tattoo of skulls and the mass amounts of jewelry he had at the top of his arm

"Oooh, those are cool," Uraraka exclaimed, her eyes shining with greed. 

"Thanks, my friends gave them  to me." he lied, the pink-haired boy looked at the window. 

"Y'KNOW IF YOU BROKE MORE OF MY OUTFIT I'D HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITH THEIR UNIFORM!?" the boy in the crown yelled across, resembling one of those angry neighbors that just won't get their nose out of your shit. After silence, there was a sudden shockwave, Techno lifted his hand practically controlling the entire building to create some sort of shield around him, surprisingly it shielded the children too.

"WHAT THE-" Techno's eyes widened, a giant foolish looked down. The dorm was now nothing more than just items floating in the air.

Class 1-A moved to the window to get a better view of what was going on. A statue with golden skin, and ancient Egyptian attire; Their eyes green staring down at them from the dimly lit surroundings. 

"HELLO!"Foolish waved, a gust of winds came from the friendly greeting. The kid's eyes widened, they were terrified, maybe because of the god-like giant looking down upon them. Everyone in the dorm was on top of Foolish's shoulder standing there almost in a triumph way. The alarms rang. Class 1-A tried to move only to realize their bodies refused to do so; it was as if chains were pulling them back. The entire town and city felt this, some houses' power started to shut down due to it. 

 Philza cried internally, the dorm was broken, he kinda couldn't do anything. Everyone who stood on top of Foolish's shoulder was terrified, luckily, thanks to the abundant amounts of creeper holes and unstable footing back home they were able to balance.

Techno stood there with such a done expression on his face. 

"Bruuuuuuh. Hey, guys watch Tommy get blamed for this." he joked to the kids behind him only to see their terrified expression.  Wilbur appeared next to him along with Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo.