NOOO THE DORM

Phil walked around, looking for his twins. He summoned a crow, one of the mods. 

"Go find Wilbur and Techno," Phil spoke, the crow glared and flew off. Philza opened his wings and went back to the dorm. The two were good at fighting so it wasn't THAT big of a deal but, it could cause a problem for the people around them, these people with 'quirks' and things. 

Philza was flying around, something caught his eyes, someone with a quirk. It reminded the boy in the bucket hat of the Nether portal. Two people limped towards it, the boy in the Kimono only watched. 

"New plan." Philza hit his fist against his palm. 

---

"we're kidnapping someone?" Puffy questioned, confused. 

"It's not kidnapping, we are going go to borrow them, they have a quirk that makes portals." 

"Yes, yes, You've explained that. The thing I don't get is why we need to kidnap them." the person in a rainbow sheep whimsy.

"WE ARE NOT KIDNAPPING ANYONE! We're going to take them here and ask for help." Philza explained. 

"Sounds like kidnapping, big man." the boy with little ram horns admitted, ranboo facepalmed. 

"IT'S NOT KIDNAPPING —

"—Hallo." Techno and Wilbur walked in, the group stared at them, the two looked like they were in a fight, well they just smelt like a burning pile of wood. 

"YOU! Where did you guys go!?" Philza screeched, the group behind them turned away, awkwardly. 

"Phil, listen..." the twin in the trench coat put his hands up, getting ready to persuade. 

"yep, I'm listening."

"Tommy told us to." Wilbur pointed at his younger brother. 

"WAHTaSDFJASDF?!" Tommy screeched, the group of people covered their ears. 

"Tommy told us to get something for him, and we got lost. It's all his fault." Wilbur pointed at his blonde brother, Techno nodded. 

"Yep, that's what happened." The boy in a cap agreed. 

"WHAT!? PHILL THEY'RE LYININGIGNG!" 

"Hah-. Three of you, grounded." Philza smiled, a vein was popping in the boy's head. The three brothers were shocked. 

"I DID NOTHING!" the blonde with the red and white shirt complained, throwing his hands in the air, he flailed around like one of those car wash noodles. Wilbur proceeds to push Tommy out of the way.

"THIS IS ALL TOMMY'S FAULT LOOK AT ME, I almost got burned to death." the ragged twin fell over dramatically Techno caught him as if it was natural for him too. 

"Bullshit." the boy in the bucket hat pointed out. 

"LANGUAGE-"

"QUIET BAD" the group yelled before all their hearing disappeared once more. 

"What do you mean bullshit??? Look at me-" The boy with the red beanie got up from Techno's arms, Tommy was about to get up. As if on purpose, which it was, the brunette twin moved his hand in a way slapping his younger brother's face. 

"You look like your normal self. Covered in soot- AND STOP HITTING TOMMY!" Philza yelled, did Wilbur listen, no." 

"No, you don't understand. I'm covered in more soot." the brunette put his hand on his forehead, the rest of the group behind them was just eating this family drama up. Techno was just standing, he was one of those coat hangers if he believed hard enough. 

"Look over there." Ranboo pointed behind Techno, a small window portal. 

"PORTAL!" the ram boy yelled, getting up, this stopped the fight, the pink-haired boy turned around, Wilbur grabbed Tommy and threw his little brother towards it. 

Spoiler alert, something was blocking them from getting in, and so Tommy was thrown at the portal and Techno dodged his little brother's flying body. 

"jkadfhslkjadhskljadfs" Tommy hit the portal like a bird hit a window, very similar to Philza. 

"YOU BTICHasdjfhasldkfhj I could've died, I'm at like-" before the blonde in red could complain more, a person was puked out of the portal, Foolish. the guy who plopped out was small, as small as a totem. 

"tubbo Isn't it strange that portals always appear near Techno?"  Ranboo questioned his platonic husband, the ram boy nodded. 

"it's probably one of those co-incidences"  tubbo replied, the enderman hybrid shrugged, that's probably it.

Foolish was out cold, like truly out cold. Puffy ran over to her other child and picked them up, they were heavy as all hell. 

"..." Puffy went quiet after trying to pull her son up. Foolish started to move. The portal lingered there. The blade, as an intellectual, grabbed one of his swords that weren't exactly normal and plunged it through the portal. Techno's hand was inside the portal. The portal closed. 

"..." Techno looked at his hand, it was missing.

"Ah, dang." He looked at his stump of a hand, it was already growing back. Puffy was throwing a healing potion while also looking away from the sight, it was kinda disgusting. 

"AAAAH!" the group was screaming. Wilbur smirked, entertained thinking that Philza had forgotten his punishment. 

"Man, my sword is gone." though he should be concerned about y'know BLEEDING TO DEATH at least he has his priorities straight. 

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" the boy in the Kimono asked, Wilbur was walking away only for HIS crow to stop him, the betrayal was real. 

"Phil, I was just trying to get rid of the barrier blocking us." the pink-haired boy explained, his hand grew back, sadly his outfit didn't. 

"I mean, in my defense, I kinda got through." Techo pointed out, Wilbur was being pissy and trying to get away from the crow's grasp, which was not working. 

"To be FAIR MY ASS. WHAT IF YOU LOST HALF OF YOUR TORSO!?" Philza yelled. Techno put his hand on his chin. 

"well- Technoblade never dies." right after he says that Philza Grabbed his slipper and slapped Techno across the face, sending him flying. 

===

Midoriya was sitting on the couch, he was surprised that he saw Techno and Wilbur on T.V along with Philza. As the rest of 1-A was watching the news about the transfer students something came flying through the window, Todoroki moved fast and from the thing in midair. 

It was Techno, once again he broke through the bulletproof glass. 

"..." the pink-haired boy was just there,  class 1-A was tense until they saw Techno, the blade looked in their direction. 

"Hallo"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/n 

I was writing a different fic, cause I need practice, I won't post it but let me tell you, it was pretty funny. Anyway, the video was a flop so I didn't finish it. 

Love you guys for sticking around <3 

-author