Quirk

Tubbo sighed as Tehcnoblade ran away, he put away his weapon and sat down crossing his arms.

"They can't just activate by some random touch" Tubbo reassured the group a bit, at least they know it wouldn't blow up upon hitting the ground.

"So that must be your 'quirk'" Philza spoke up, the group nodded.

"Well... We all have 1 power so that means we can have two?" Ranboo said, standing at full height.

"So, in other terms, we have a power that is from this world and ours?" Ranboo continued.

"You're so fucking smart." Wilbur spoke.

"SUPER POWERS!" Wilbur yelled putting his hands out, nothing happened. The group burst out laughing.

"Hmm... I though that would work since Techno just says "Blood god" to something and some really cool shit happens." Wilbur explained, opening and closing his hands.

"Well, I don't know how this world's 'quirks' work but  I'm pretty sure that's not how it works." Ranboo laughed along with the group, Tommy was just being threatened by Tubbo, since he had a quirk and his friend didn't.

 Tommy was going to use it, his ultimate weapon...

"PHILLLLLL!!" The boy called, the boy in the bucket hat sighed, and grabbed the two by the back of their clothes. 

"We are trying to figure out things, you little shits." Philza separated the two, Tommy was put on the couch while Tubbo was put next to Ranboo. 

"Anyway, how did you get your 'quirk'?" Philza asked the boy in warm clothing. 

"I wanted explosives." Tubbo answered it didn't help at all. 

"..." The group went quiet. 

Tubbo: !!NUKES!! Can just summon nukes, has to go through around 6 steps to detonate just one of them, most nukes might have been stolen from places around them but that is just a small detail. 

"Well that has something to do with y'know your character arc." Ranboo pointed out, trying to figure out a way to integrate it.

"So being old is my thing?" Philza questioned, sarcastically. The group laughed. 

"Probably not... Well... Maybe." Ranboo had to think about that for a bit. 

"I-" Phil laughed, it was a joke but it seemed that everyone was taking that into consideration. 

"I mean-" Wilbur opened his spoke.

"I'm not THAT old, Wil." Philza interrupted. 

"You're not even sure how old you ARE!" Wilbur exclaimed. 

"SO I COULD BE LIKE 29 OR SOMETHING!" Phil and Wilbur argued, the group was just watching, some were trying to use their 'quirk' 

+++

Technoblade, Sam, Ponk, and Dream arrived at the office, Nezu was there, he was already expecting them; he had a feeling that they weren't going to be easy to deal with as Badboyhalo and Skeppy.

The small fundy-like creature greeted the three, there were more people than usual, which was one~two on average. '

"Hello! Welcome to U.A" Nezu greeted the new batch of people from the other world. One of them was just wearing rather normal clothes and a mask with a smile on it, the other looked like they were wearing some type of ski mask, the other was more strange-looking, their clothing was mostly golden armor of some sort with little bits of red lines on it along with with a gas mask and a crown.