Crows trying to figure shit out

+++

BREAKING NEWS!

Two massive crows were fighting each other, it cause no injures or casualties but it sure was a terrifying sight!

+++

BREAKING NEWS!

One of the two birds was revealed as just a very organized flock of birds, perhaps from the mystery student of U.A High. 

+++

'Alright, losers go try to go through the portal' 'I agree.'

'That's not fair!' 'What if we die!?'

'We can't die.' 

'...'

'KekW' 'Imagine not having an excuse' 

'ANOTHER DUEL! THIS TIME WHICH SIDE HAS THE MOST KNOWLEDGE OF DADZA!' 

'Deal' 'I've been around since the beginning' 'try me bitch' '

'May the smartest crows win.'' who said that?' ' we are double screwed'

+++

BREAKING NEWS!

THE MASSIVE FLOCK OF BIRDS BUT NOW SEEM TO BE WRITING IN THE SKY IN ENGLISH!!

+++

A group of students arrives at the gym, everyone turned their heads, they could see some new faces. one of them looked like some person wearing a WWE mask. 

"Hello!" One of them greets, they were wearing a mask with a smiley face on it, their face was covered like a self-conscious kid on the 1st day of school.  Everyone in the transfer student group was walking behind him, besides the main two, Techno and Phil. 

"I'm Dream! Nice to meet you all." The dream spoke, greeting everyone. The rest of the people behind the three looked tired; as if they wasted their energy on something. 

"Meet, Bad, Skeppy, Ponk, and Sam, though they look a bit on the scary side..." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sam questioned, the now teenager-looking sam's mask made his voice sound a bit scary. 

"Yeah, what is that supposed to mean?" The massive giant with horns and devil wings asked though he sounded polite.

"I think he means you guys look terrifying." the pink-haired boy in a cape simplified. 

"Wow... dream is judging people by appearance now, #dreamisoverparty." Tommy joked. 

"What?" the boy in the green hoodie had a very unique laugh, that's for sure. 

"I'm not scary—"

"I agree with Dream, you guys look kinda unapproachable," Skeppy admitted. BBH was shocked, Puffy was shocked. 

"Skeppy! How could you!?" the person in the pirate outfit pinched Skeppy's ear, though it was clearly in a joking way. 

"It's True. And you don't get to speak, you get pissed sometimes and you are fucking scary." Skeppy laughed. 

"LANGUAGE!" BBH screamed, his voice echoing through the hall, everyone covered their ears. Aizawa covered the new problem children's mouth with his scarves. 

"Holy hell, bad. my fucking ears are gone" The youngest of the group complained. They stared at Tommy then at Badboyhalo. 

"LANGUAGE!" bad scolded, the scarf just didn't work. Class 1-A had learned a valuable lesson, swearing is okay to use but, swearing around this person will cause hearing loss.