This is sooo pog.

"STAB ME PHIL!" Wilbur yelled.

"Everyone's got the instant health pots right?" Philza asked again, laughing anxiously. They aren't sure if they die here and just y'know get stuck here forever. The group nodded.

Philza grabbed his sword and stabbed his son. It phased through him.

"I just can't be stabbed. This completely makes no fucking sense." Wilbur was pissed.

"Ghostbur real?" Philza joked.

"I'm just ghostbur. This sucks. I'm never using this stupid quirk." Wilbur complained, he can't phase through glass, some materials, and the fucking ground, no matter what material.

Tommy wheezed. Wilbur punched his brother.

Tommy felt himself get stabbed though Wilbur didn't have a sword.

"THE HELL MAN!?" Tommy grabbed onto his stomach. Puffy threw an instant health pot and a healing potion at the kid.

"What the hell?" Wilbur questioned. He once again punched Tommy, this time without his quirk. Nothing.

"Wait..." Wilbur activated his quirk and Tommy once again got stabbed.

"What?" Philza asked.

"I can just reflect damage, with like zero problems." The person in a beanie explained. Puffy healed Tommy.

WILBUR SOOT:

Quirk: !!F*CK YOU!! ATTACKS THAT PHASE THROUGH HIM ARE ABLE TO BE REPLICATED AS LONG AS HE REMEMBERS WHEN THE ATTACK WAS USED. IF USED MORE THAN 6 TIMES IT WILL SLOWLY DEGRADES UNTIL IT WON'T DO ANY MORE DAMAGE. Can be triggered via activation and contact with the target through a punch or a kick.

"Hehehe" Wilbur maniacally snickered.

"I sure there's going to be some problems, like..." Ranboo thought. He actually had nothing.

"Uh... What if you can store one attack then you fucking die." Tubbo stated.

"..." Wilbur deactivated his quirk.

The group stared at Tubbo.

'What the fuck'

"Okayy..... Moving on." The person with black and white hair spoke.

"What if it's just a extremely specific type quirk where you can only use it a certain amount of times." the enderman hybrid suggested. 

"If only we had someone with a power that could see quirk information, it would be so much easier." Philza sighed. 

"Yeah, that would be really cool," Skeppy spoke chilling on the couch, bbh was just sleeping next to his best friend. 

"I mean maybe, perhaps our quirks are just developing slowly that's why they haven't appeared yet. "

"Me and Techno have been here the longest yet we haven't gotten shit." the boy in the bucket hat stated, sitting down and covering himself with his wings.

"Doesn't having your wings back count as a quirk?" Ranboo asked.

"I think it's just due to aging backwards, since I've had my wings back then, or should I say now, it just automatically healed itself. Plus. I could've always healed it, but lore wise, I'm not allowed to." Philza explained. 

"Ooh... Wait do you think Dream can just bring us back home?" Skeppy questioned.

"I doubt it. Commands to teleport only works in a specific server and we're not in the Dream smp."