So like, I don't think it's possible to be as good as them.

The group of 1-A students watched as some transfer students leveled the concrete mountains. One of them even single handle fought 8 of them at the same time and won. They weren't even working their 'ulitmate moves' most of them were just messing around with their strengths. While the ones actually working on their ultimate moves were mostly just yelling a bunch of words while doing something completely normal. 

They are extremely distracting for a group of kids that weren't even supposed to be there. Puffy, Dream, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy were the group of kids just messing around while Wilbur, Techno, and Philza were just leveling mounts for fun. Everyone else, such as Ponk, BBH, Skeppy, and Sam was just socializing and asking questions. 

"so hypothetically, is it possible for someone to have a quirk that could teleport you to a different world." Sam questioned Momo. 

"Indeed it is. Many quirks are possible, for example creation quirk, which is mine." the person answered, she was just eating while Ponk was just going ham on cooking. Where did he get the food? I don't know. Does he know where he got the mass amounts of food? No.

"Okay so, how rare would it be for that to happen?" Sam questioned. 

"I don't have the statistics for that but I could do some searching if you please." Yaoyorozu answered, trying to summon two things at once. 

"No it's alright, I'm just asking."

"are you not taking the hero license exam?" the best student, in grades, questioned. 

"Well, me and my group of friends are just going to do stuff, if we pass, then great. If we fail, then what an L" Ponk answered.

"You think Techno will carry us or like- just stick with Philza and Wil?" Skeppy questioned his friends. 

"Are you really asking Techno to carry YOU instead of his literally family members?" the boy in the gas mask questioned. A massive explosion detonated, it sure wasn't Bakugo.

"Is Technoblade like the leader of your group?" Another asked a group of kids who were actually around the very friendly group of scary-looking people.

"Dream is more the leader... But I guess Techno is better since he beat Dream, Skepp-"

"TECHNO IS A BIG BABY DON'T  LISTEN TO THEM. I AM A GOD AT PVP" Skeppy argued.

+++

"PHILZA! HELP ME!" the group heard that name be called in a very angry British accent. Tommy wanted to do some cool obliterating mountain shit so he headed over only for him to develop his quirk right then and there.

"YEAH GET HIM!" A deeper voice cheered.

Philza laughed at his youngest running around like a chicken. Ah... Nostalgia.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! HOW COME YOU CAN STEAL!?GIVE ME BACK MY CROSSBOW!" Wilbur screeched. 

TOMMY

QUIRK: !!QUICK STEAL!! Can steal mostly anything, as long as he 3 blocks away (around 9 feet or 3 meters ), can only steal two items or quirks per every 3 hours, if anything more, than two items/quirks, the thing he stole will automatically go back to the owner. Specific quirks and items can not be stolen such as, armour, clothing, along with not being to steal from someone in creative mode.

When a quirk is stolen the other's quirk will remain but at half at it's main power while the other half will be transferred temporarily to Tommy. Once 3 hours is over or he returns it original quirk user can get a temporary boost that last for how ever long tommy used it strength. 1 hrs = 6 minute boost