Hello.

Tommy got up to see that everyone was still there.

"No training today?" Tommy questioned. 

"No, because a certain GROUP of people decided to commited large amounts of property damage." Philza stared at Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy. The three nervously laughed. Wilbur faced Tommy and started wheezing. 

"What's up with that mustache?!" Wilbur made fun of Tommy, the blonde was rightfully confused, Tubbo's eyes gleamed while having a smug expression. 

"wot?" he questioned, grabbing Techno's crown to stare at his reflection, he had a mustache drawn with, hopefully, not permanent ink. 

"PFT." Tommy's best friend laughed. Tubbo was in his snow Chester clothing, all of them were just in their casual clothing. Wilbur wheezed at Tommy, everyone followed along, Tommy found it funny though he acted a bit upset. 

"What the fuck!?" Tommy was just staring into his new mustache. 

"Tubbo what the hell." the blonde asked. 

"It wasn't me." The boy in warm clothing put his hands up in surrender. Everyone stared at Tubbo, clearly not believing the kid. The crows were mocking Tommy, one of them put a feather to their beak to mock the mustache. 

"Tommy, give me back my crown." Techno spoke, yoinking the crow off his little brother's hands. The blonde walked over to a cauldron, or sink, and just washed his face, it took off slightly though there was a slight spot where you could just see that a mustache was still there. 

"give me back my crown." Tommy mocked Techno's voice. 

"BrruuuuUuh." the blade laughed a bit, messing up Tommy's already unkept hair. The group chuckled a bit

"Anyway... why is everyone here, besides y'know not being able to leave." Tommy questioned sitting down at the couches, at the middle was a table made out of warped wood planks. 

"We are trying to figure out how to go back home, since we clearly aren't in the right world, or server." Technoblade explained.

"Can't Wilbur just do his fucking fate manipulation thingy." the younger ones in the bunch asked. 

"do you think we didn't try that already?" 

"Did it work?" the child asked. 

"Ah yes, it did, look we are back at the smp." Techno sarcastically answered.

"real-" Tommy turned his head towards the window half expecting to see some type of familiar sight. 

"No." The group of people sighed, there were several pieces of paper, all having different writing. 

"'build a nether portal?" Tommy read off on a piece of paper. 

"What about the nether?" The blonde questioned.

"We tried it, as you can you from over there—" Philza pointed behind himself, an obsidian portal we just all broken, but not in the right way of one block missing, it was more like the blocks were all over the place as if the obsidian exploded.

"Did you step inside?" the younger sibling questioned. 

"yep, it just glitched me the fuck out and we had to break it. And yes, we did it more than three times." The bravest man who ever lived sighed. 

"Here, let me list off all my great ideas." Techno sarcastically spoke. 

"1st, try literally writing ourselves out of the world and to return to our world. This failed."

"2nd, using the nether portal, it failed, as you heard." 

"3rd, wait for someone else to appear and try to jump back in the portal, this one is on a work in progress."