I'll just take that L.

Philza was flying over the rest of the children, though it wasn't to make him look better it was just to spy on people. He flew down towards Izuku and two other kids. 

"Hey mate. How are you doing?"Philza questioned, attracting everyone else's attention to the hiding child. Surely nothing could go wrong there. 

Niki was walking around looking for prey, never really finding any of them. 

U.A was the team to beat from what she heard from people but, U.A. contained her friends. She'd really rather not deal with gods without their limitations in the SMP. 

Anyway everyone was blown to obscure places by some quirk thingy. 

Niki saw a building and a few other kids entered it. She followed, taking out her staff. She hid against the walls, and anything available pillars and furniture. 

Finally they stopped their walking to listen into the walls. 

"I don't see anyone from our class.." 

"And it seems like people are passing quickly." a person with bat-like wings for arms. 

after a few words with each other, everything for them started to go down hill, one of their support gear was destroyed the room was turning cold rendering one of them to be useless and their line of slight was take away with the breaking of the windows to the point of becoming fogged. 

Niki was also caught in their crossfire, the cold was something she was used to but the enclosed area was a little annoying. She can't really do anything at the moment, so. 

Niki revealed herself to the kids. 

"Hello. Need some help?" Niki questioned, in her and at the moment was a torch. 

"!?" A few of them go ready to fight though it was a little too cold for them to do so. 

"Who are you- where did you-" Jirou glared.

"I'm Niki, a friend of Wilbur's. Nice to meet you :D" the girl introduced herself, she didn't look like the type of person to do all this stuff, actually she looked really harmless and kind. 

"Wilbur? Like Wilbur soot?" 

"Yes, the one and only" 

'What if they're lying. It's not like we can do anything against them, we're going to be stuck here soon if we don't think of anything

"Okay, Niki. I'll trust you for now. What can you do?" 

"I can do anything you ask me to. One way or another." Niki smiled, that wasn't much material Momo could work with. 

"Alright, can you do something about the cold situation?" Momo questioned, she was getting cold herself and this seemed like e fruitless request. 

"OKAY!" Niki put their thumb up. She pulled out a torch and placed them down around the kids. It gave off a bright glow though it barely gave off any heat it was enough. niki just started placing down a bunch of torches around and took out some dirt to block the air vents bringing in the cold. 

 she heard that annoying music. She walked towards the door, she pushed it. 

"Hello? can you please bring down the music?" she asked kindly. No response. 

"Hello?" Niki knocked, her fist creating a dent, then something came towards, almost like an arrow, she moved out of the way. More followed suit. She took out a bow of her own. 

She aimed in the general direction and shot at least thirty of her arrows just enough to distract whoever was attacking.

"that's no good," Niki mumbled, She took out some more dirt and placed blocks of them on the window, making a blockade only broken by punching. 

"What's next?" 

The rest of the group was appalled and embarrassed. They felt like they accomplished nothing. They got trapped and had nothing to do. 

"Um... we need to break down that door and take down our opponents." Momo spoke. 

"Of course. Do you need anything?"

"no, we're fine. We just need to bring up our body temperature." Momo spoke, her teammates got ready to attack. though still wary of Niki. 

The girl took out an ax, and ran towards the door, effectively breaking it. 

Then rather than letting the other people get into the fight she proceeded to knock out all of them with no room for any type of reaction. She took the targets of one of them, leading her to pass the test. 

"WOOO" she cheered. She looked around looking for her teammates, they didn't even get the chance to sprint in let alone fight. 

Niki was happy, she had done it. She had a chance to get a license to use her quirk. 

'I can do it!'

Niki smiled to herself. The others came into the room and took the targets letting themselves also pass. 

"You're quick." Momo spoke, now she realized that the girl could have just taken them down and left with that. yet, she helped. 

"Thanks." Niki smiled, then she disappeared. 

Niki: You're already dead.

Niki's quirk is rather simple, the ability to move quickly from one person to another. She can practically teleport as soon as the person is 3 ft near her. She can choose to appear anywhere around the opponent. If none are near enough she will just get a 20-second speed boost so she can get near enough. though she had pushed the quirk to the point at it breaking so she can teleport towards people up to 9 feet away and can currently lower the speed boost to 1 second but all that speed boost just condenses into that one second making her extremely quick. Though the cooldown is at least 2 minutes. 

---

Philza looked around, his smile was faint. 

"Sorry. Were you guys hiding?" the man questioned. 

"............................" the kid's faces went pale. 

"Hahaha..." 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N

thank you for reading. 

The chapter is a little longer. Will polish later :D