Very average humans.

The small child creature thing was beaten rather quickly, it was pitiful. Tubbo and Ranboo stared at the kid with a face of disgust, something about them made them want to cringe, and they don't even know them that well. 

As the round finished, the next fight came, this repeated for a bit, all the fights were competitive, which the duo noticed. 

"This is like mcc... but... in a field" Ranboo joked. Tubbo lightly laughed and nodded. 

"I feel like the ones we are going to fight are stronger than the rest, since everyone is praising them in some type of way." Tubbo analyzed, Ranboo nodded, fixing his sunglasses. Tubbo was on edge since he was in a different world with unknown rules. 

"Oh... I think it's your turn Ranboo." Tubbbo stated, pointing at the person he compared to a candy cane. The sleep-deprived man called for Ranboo to head to the field. The boy walked over nervously. The other students stared at him, some nervously put their thumbs up; trying to encourage the 'transfer student'.

"Go when I say go." Aizawa spoke, he was putting the two new transfer students against the two most powerful students to test out their full capabilities. 

"3,2,1..." the man counted down, Todoroki got into a stance. Ranboo was just worried, he wasn't like his mentor Techno, he was in fact not that great at fighting. 

"GO!" Aizawa yelled, the students noticed that Todoroki moved first, trying to trap Ranboo in ice. Ranboo instinctively dodged the attack from Todoroki. Todoroki kept attacking while Ranboo just kept dodging. 

Ranboo didn't know what to do, all he could do is just keep moving until his opponent runs out of energy. The class was confused about why the boy wasn't using his quirk. 

Ranboo's eyes widen, there was fire heading towards him rather than ice. Ranboo launched himself up in the air to avoid getting burnt, it only made him a better target since he wasn't aerodynamic. Todoroki brought up ice to trap Ranboo. 

Oh, that's not good Ranboo stared at the ice. Ranboo turned his body and vaulted off the ice before it could capture him.  The enderman hybrid landed on his feet, surprisingly his sunglasses stayed on his face, he is such a main character that his sunglasses have plot armor. 

"That was close." Ranboo spoke, letting out a sigh. Class 1-A was watching this fight, the fight was going too fast for their eyes to keep up, all they could see is ice and fire being used. 

The two stopped, Todoroki was running on adrenaline while Ranboo just stood up straight, nervously. A gust of wind came along, making it look more dramatic, a classic anime fight scene. 

Ranboo didn't know what to do, how can he win in this fight? Memory boy used his soon-to-be plot-relevant teleportation power to get in front of Todorki and punch the unsuspecting candy cane-haired boy in the gut. The boy got knocked back immensely, making Ranboo win on accident. 

Ranboo stood there, class 1-A clapped, they had no idea what happened but Todoroki was just launched out of bounds with a punch.

"POG!" Tubbo clapped for his friend. Ranboo walked over to red and white-haired and helped the boy up. 

"You alright?" Ranboo asked, the candy cane boy was bleeding, Ranboo started to panic. 

"uhh...Help!" Ranboo asked, Aizawa headed over. 

"Someone take him to recovery girl." the sleep-deprived man asked, side-eyeing Ranboo, Seems to have two quirks, super strength, and a warping quirk.

"I'm sorry." Ranboo apologized, he was nervous, he didn't think that the person he was fighting would be sent flying. Aizawa stared at the boy and nodded. Ranboo was asked to go with the 'Todoroki' guy, just to make sure he is okay. Aizawa agreed and someone came along and put the boy in a gurney, Ranboo followed. 

Technoblade, Wilbur, Philza Minecraft and Izuku walked out to the training field. The cloud turned pitched black, crows flew in the sky blocking out most of the light. Philza looked up, a bit annoyed. Everyone in the area looked up seeing the sky was blocked by a massive flock of crows. 

"STOP BLOCKING THE SUN YOU FERAL BIRDS!" Phil yelled, class 1-A attention changed from the birds to the person yelling at the birds. 

'no thank you' 'WOOOO' 'E' 'CAW CAW' 'no' '*flips off emoji insert*' the crows had different responses though it sounds like loud screeching, people recognize this certain hoard of birds from the All for one fight. The news station started to film the event, thinking it was a big deal. 

Wilbur and Techno laughed at Phil who was yelling at the crows to 'stop blocking the sun you feral birds.' 

Philza spread his wings and launched himself to the sky and dispersed the birds with the wind his wings produced. Everyone around the area watched as this happened, the sky wasn't dark anymore and a boy in a bucket hat, flying in the sky was there. The station zoomed in and noticed the U.A uniform. 

"YEAH! SCATTER! STOP BLOCKING THE SUN!" Phil yelled, the crows perched themselves on the buildings.  Wilbur, Techno, and Tubbo laughed at their caretaker scream at a hoard of crows, basically telling them to 'fucketh offeth'

+++

"The boy from one for all fight is a secret student in U.A high!" the news person spoke. This story will be all the talk for a while, next to All might retiring. 

+++

Phil glided down, his wings reverting back into some type of cape. Wilbur and Technoblade laughed amongst themselves, Wilbur leaning on Techno while he laughs. Technoblade was chuckling at his parent, and how he can't control his crows anymore. 

"Sorry everyone, they have their own minds." Phil explained to the wide-eyed children. 

Bakugou launched himself towards Wilbur, ready to attack him since he didn't know who he was. Now the group assumed random people were just villains getting into the U.A high-security system. Wilbur screamed as he saw sparks coming from the boys hand. 

"TECHNO!" Wilbur called for help quickly before the explosion would trigger

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(('д`)) A/N

no hahaha funny jokes today. 

sorry guys