𝚃.𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 // 𝚄𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍?

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Would you be willing to deny it all in hope of pleasing the other's heart?
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━Would you be willing to deny it all in hope of pleasing the other's heart?━━━━━━━━━━━━

A solemn line forms on the ravenetee's lips that conclude his lingering uncertainty at the memory of this morning, before another sigh passes through his lips that grazed against the glass beholding his beverage.

"Fine! Mind your own business and f-forget about me!"

The man squinted his eyes that pierced through the ground in the bothersome thoughts. The thought of her voice yelling in vexation had him gulping another take of the intoxicating drink that burns his throat.

"Will you stop it, (Y/n)? I can't focus on you all the time..."

Regardless of his usual cold, flat tone, the tint of his voice reach a level that perhaps broke her heart into countless pieces. Though it was all childish in his eyes, the lady's wish was merely simple than that of a child. And so his reminiscing mind stopped the moment he remembered the tears falling out of her shining orbs.

An exasperated groaned was freed from his lips as he leaned back on the rim of the couch. "Is she that... mad?" Giyuu heaved a heavy breath.

He knew too well it would take more than a silly stunt to anger her, and within his shallow heart understands the pain in her eyes that allowed guilt to reign over his debilitated frame.

His eyebrows creased over his forehead that wrinkled the linen of his leering deep eyes. It was exhausting. The constant prattle of hers the day before and today made his head worn out more than his line of business that occupied his time. It was seldom to see Tomioka in such a state that shifted his tenebrous aura into raging exhaustion.

Their dispute ended without settlement and to think that they would end up sleeping under the same roof rambles him over.

Her eyes immediately brimmed in tears, and he simply watched his fiance turn her back that left him uncertain.

But even he couldn't have thought that his pride had reached a level as any other man, and in his case, it was nothing to soothe his ego.

Giyuu simply pushed her away due to his profession that could barely make him look at her in the eye nor give quality time to their relationship. And yet, in his dull mind - he thought it was just her childlike accords kicking in. If anything, he expects his fiance to comprehend his situation as a working man.

After all, their marriage is simply one step away.

And with one last drink to the grasping quencher of his dull throat, his hand immediately quivered the second he placed the glass back down with a thud that governs his whole enfeebled disposition.