Chapter 1

Sunoo was standing in front of the window, thinking about how his life has changed.

"How can I live without them?" He thought.

2 WEEKS AGO:

Everything was fine. Sunoo's parents were not at home. He was alone but fine. His parents went to see a friend. They said that they will come back after two days. Sunoo didn't go with them because of his health issues. The journey could be exhausting for him.

He was reading a book when his phone rang.

"Hi dad!! Are you coming today?" Sunoo asked.

"Hello! Is this Mr. Sunoo?"

Sunoo was shocked for a moment, who is talking with dad's mobile? He thought.

"Aah! yes it's me but who are you and where's my dad?" Sunoo asked in a worried way.

"We are very sorry but your parents had a car accident. And both of them have died. The car wa.. hello? hello, are you there?? Mr. Sunoo?? "

Sunoo was numb about what he heard. The phone dropped on the floor. How can they leave me? He thought.

He was so stressed that he fell unconscious. When he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital. No one was in the room. He started to think that maybe everything that happened before was a nightmare or something but not true. Maybe his parents had arrived at the house and seeing him fainted, they brought him to the hospital? He was confused when someone knocked on the door. It was his Doctor.

"Oh!! you are awake. You fainted and your Uncle brought you here." The doctor explained.

"B-but my parents? Where are they? Are they at home?" Sunoo asked nervously.

"Well, your Uncle told me what had happened. I'm very sorry Sunoo! As I'm your family's doctor, it's even hard for me to accept that they are no more with us. But we can't do anything right? We'll all have to die one day. Please be patient."

As he finished, Sunoo didn't understand what to say. Are they really? But how can they lea-? There were many questions. Tears were falling from his eyes. He was the only child of them. They loved him so much. And he couldn't even imagine living without them.

When the doctor left the room, his uncle Jung Woong-in came to him.

"How is my son? Are you ok now?" he asked showing woriness in his voice.

"Uncle.. H-h-how c-can they leave me as this" Sunoo said..

Sunoo hugged him tightly and started sobbing.. He was crying too much that he couldn't even speak.. He was stuttering every time. His heart was aching, words couldn't explain his sorrow.. As he lost his parents..

"I'm here for you my son. Your parents have done so much for us too. How can I leave their son like this.." He said while caressing Sunoo's back.

"B-b-but they said they will come back.. N-n-.. n-now they didn't fulfill their promise.. How can I even live without them." He said while crying..

"It's a very hard time for you.. I know.. But we can't do anything.. Listen.. Your uncle is here right?? You will stay with us from now on ok?? Don't worry" He said

"D-d-do you know where they are? I wan-n to see them last t-t-time.. Please." Sunoo requested.

"Actually, their bodies were in bad condition.. Soo.. We can't even see them... The car was burned .. I think the phone dropped a little far when the car had the accident, that's why someone informed us." His uncle completed.

After hearing this, he couldn't control himself and started sobbing again. It was very hard for Sunoo to just accept that they are no longer with him. And not be able to see them for the last time was more heart aching. That was the most terrible day of his life or maybe there was something more terrible going to happen..

(Hi, i'm very new here. I never wrote anything before. I hope you will like it <3 )