Chapter 15

All Sunghoon was doing, to badly bruise him with his tight grip again.

"S-sir! Ahh!" Sunoo started to wince in pain. But today, no one could protect him from the person who has the freedom to do the righteous or the unjustifiable.

Sunghoon opened the door loudly and commanded Sunoo to sit on Sunghoon's bed. And now, closed the door.

Sunoo was massaging his wrist and thinking of what will happen to him now. The older turned around to the younger with an evil grin. He came closer to where Sunoo was and towered him.

"That day, I hadn't finished my thing with you. And you thought I'll let you be. haha! So innocent." Said Sunghoon lifting Sunoo's chin harshly.

Sunoo's eye directly fell on Sunghoon's. The pain that held his eyes couldn't be ignorable. All that Sunghoon was doing, breaking him even more. 

Sunoo made an innocent face while staring at him, as he was about to cry like a baby. After noticing his expressions, Sunghoon immediately freed his chin and felt mixed up feelings, whether to continue his plan or leave.

But In the end, he went back to his evil side.

"If someone else would in my place, he would have taken your innocence on just the very first day, when you go to his house." Sunoo breathed heavily, understanding the meaning of what he said.

"But here I am behaving like a GENTLEMAN." Sunghoon bragged.

"Are you afraid of me? Do you think..." Sunghoon said while moving closer to his face, "I'll take advantage of you?" Now just an inch away from him.

Sunoo set his shirt with trembling hands, fear in his eyes. He tried to cover his shoulder and neck more.

The poor boy attempted to back away, but the older pulled his arm, making him inadvertently touch the other's nose.

"Do you?" He asked again. But Sunoo didn't reply. Because all he was trying to do was to be free from his touch. It always made him uneasy. But Sunghoon firmly pulled him more closer.

"Answer me!! Never try to ignore or-" Before he could scare him even more, Sunoo started to cry loudly. Small sniffles could be heard too.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes considering, all it was, was a drama.

"You are irritating me. Can you please be quiet for a second?" Said Sunghoon with aggravation.

"Well, let's come to the point. Now, you will live here, so I have some rules specifically for you.

First: You will never leave this house without my permission.

Second: Your mobile has been taken away from you. You will not have a mobile unless I say yes.

Third: Never talk back and ignore my question when I ask you. I hate the people with these traits.

Fourth: NEVER EVER TRY TO ESCAPE BECAUSE I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN." A big smirk appeared on Sunghoon's face, and he left the room with a frightened boy. With some distance from his room, he could hear cryings of Sunoo.

Sunghoon stood still and lost in his thoughts,

FLASHBACK:

"Sunghoon, Heeseung Hyung and I are leaving from tomorrow's flight. You know we both graduated together. You started working right away. But I asked dad to give me some to enter his business. As I enjoyed my time, now he's asking me to stick with Heeseung Hyung to learn the business better. He could also do that, but I chose Hyung because dad's kinda serious lol. And Hyung is fun." Jay explained.