Chapter 25

Silence filled the house. It had to be calm, but the aura was different. 

Somewhere alone, he was fighting for his life or might have despaired. The blood was instantly bleeding. Yet no one came to check on him. It should have ended like this, without anyone knowing, dying little by little. Sunghoon started to lose all his consciousness and went into a never-ending sleep. 

But perhaps, death was not in his fate yet.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door of Heeseung's room. Someone who was keeping an eye on what was happening in the Mansion lately. 

After hearing no reaction from inside, the person opened the door, only to witness the horrendous scene. Sunghoon was lying on the floor lifeless, with blood everywhere. 

Ari screamed and hurriedly ran to find someone. The corridor filled with her screams and got everyone's attention. Including Heeseung's.

"What happened? Why are you crying, Ari?" Asked Heeseung while holding her by the shoulders. It was as If she was going to fall at any moment because of what she just saw.

"H-he... S-sunghoon-ssi c-cut his w-wrist!!" She tried to speak out of her fear and left everyone to freeze to the spot. 

Without wasting any moment, Heeseung ran to save his brother. Another mistake he had without realising it. He opened the door and saw Sunghoon bleeding heavily.

"S-sunghoon... SUNGHOON!"

"CALL THE AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!!" Heeseung yelled at the servants and put his precious brother on his lap. 

Fortunately, He was breathing. But one minute of waste could lead to his death. 

"Y-you can't leave me like this. S-sunghoon! Open your eyes, please!" Heeseung begged, but It was no use.

On the other side was Sunoo. Serene and absent from the world, lost in dreams, unaware of the current situation in Mansion because of his deep sleep.

                                            __________.__________

The ambulance stopped in front of the hospital, indicating to everyone of Its emergency. The nurses took Sunghoon to the Emergency room. 

"A suicide case." A nurse said to the other.

"You can't come in. Please stay here and wait, Sir." One of the nurses blocked Heeseung's way by entering the room.

The older was totally stunned after all the things that happened. And again, he was putting all the blame on himself. His shirt was all red now. The surroundings were all out of focus. All he could notice was, his stained shirt, with his brother's blood.

After some time, a Doctor came from the room. Heeseung swiftly moved to him and said,

"How is his condition? Can I meet him? Will he be ok?" The older rushed with never-ending questions.

"Calm down Heeseung! I'm trying my best. But..." The Doctor first thought to calm him before telling anything concerning. 

He was their family Doctor. So he could feel his torment after being with them for years. But he still had to be realistic and explain what could happen in the future.

"But what, Hyun?" 

"He had a deep cut, Heeseung. So much blood had been wasted. You have to prepare yourself If anything happens in the next few hours." Hyun said, avoiding any eye contact.

"If he couldn't make it-"

"P-please. D-don't say this. I beg you!" Heeseung burst into tears and fell on the floor. This should never happen. Sunghoon was his only brother. Even after everything, he couldn't afford to lose him.