Chapter 20

"B-but this... this isn't... how my p-parents died."

The room filled with pure silence. Everyone was shocked after hearing Sunoo's statement.

"What do you mean? This is the exact information we got from the police-" Before Heeseung could finish, Sunoo interrupted.

"THIS IS NOT TRUE HYUNG! They- they died i-in a car accident. The c-car was burned after that. I even g-got a call from dad's phone-" Sunoo stopped in middle. He felt his throat closing up and his mind spinning. The only thing he didn't want was another betrayal.

"Who called you? The phone didn't have fingerprints Sunoo. No one was there at the moment when it happened. The police found the car alone in the middle of the road." Heeseung said, still confused.

Sunoo immediately knelt in front of Heeseung, holding his hands, and shedding tears.

"Hyung! I-I've got a call from dad's mobile. The person told me that they had a car accident. T-then I fainted. Uncle said the same thing in the hospital. Even our doctor.." Suddenly, something clicked on Sunoo's head.

Doctor? But he... wasn't familiar to me.

"Sunoo, I don't know why you're Uncle lied to you? Get up first." As he pulled Sunoo from the arm slowly and made him sit on the sofa next to him. Both Sunghoon and Jay were just observing the whole scene.

"H-he lied to me again! How can he do this to me! He said their car burned. Their bodies weren't in good condition. I didn't even see them last time." Sunoo finally sobbed. He couldn't breathe because of it. He got betrayed again and again by the very person whom he once trusted more than himself.

"It may be that your uncle is behind it all." Jay finally said. Heeseung made a shh sign, but Sunoo heard him.

"B-but why... WHY??!! He... he n-needs to answer!" Sunoo left everyone and ran to his room.

"He's not in good condition. One of us should stay with him." Heeseung stated.

"Let me handle him Hyung!" Unexpectedly Sunghoon spoke and left the two speechless.

                                           __________.__________

·ROOM·

"I have to go. I need to find out what happened with my parents. I have to go now." Sunoo was constantly saying it again and again. He wasn't in his sense. The truth really affected him deeply.

He took the address and was about to go down when Sunghoon opened the door.

"Sunoo?" He called him. The boy just ignored and hurried to go out when Sunghoon grabbed his arm.

"Let go of me!" Sunoo winced in annoyance. Crying and pushing him away.

"Where the hell are you going?!" The older tighten the grip more.

"Heeseung Hyun-" As when Sunoo tried to shout, Sunghoon instantly grabbed his mouth, and slammed him on the wall.

"Don't use them!" He squeezed his mouth further.

"Who allowed you to go out without my permission?" Sunoo attempted to lose Sunghoon's grip but was defeated.

"LISTEN! Whatever happened between you and your Uncle was your past. Now don't give stress to my brother." As Sunghoon let his handoff from his mouth.

The younger wept, hiccuping and shivering.

"Do you think I'm blind? Can't I see how you always stick with my brother? Just to be f*cking protected? Leave him or I'll send you back to your Uncle... or even worse. Reselling is an option too right?" Sunoo's eyes widened at such statement by the older.

"Who do you think you are Sunghoon? Who gives you the right to do so?" Heeseung entered the room with disbelief.

"Here you go Hyung! Taking his side again." Sunghoon laughed sarcastically while staring at the two males in front of him.

"H-hyung!" Sunoo immediately ran towards Heeseung. But Sunghoon pulled him back.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Sunghoon shouted.

"LET HIM GO SUNGHOON!" Heeseung yelled back while Jay tried to calm them both.

"Now I understood why your Uncle did this to you. You deserve to be treated like this. It's so easy for you to attract any man. Such a WHOR-" As before he could insult Sunoo more, Heeseung crashed a hard slap on Sunghoon's face. This stunned everyone in the room.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE!" Heeseung said with a harsh tone. It was the first time he did it to his younger brother.

A tear rolled down Sunghoon's cheek. The sudden and most painful action done by his brother for a stranger? He didn't even raise his head to question Heeseung.

                                           __________.__________

·NIGHT·

"Jay where is Sunghoon? It's almost 1:00 AM." Heeseung asked in worry. 3 hours ago Sunghoon left the home. No one went to check him because of what happened earlier. But it wasn't like Heeseung didn't feel concerned.

"I don't know Hyung! I think we should give him some time. He'll be alright." Jay patted Heeseung's shoulder, consoling him.

·BAR·

"He... He stole my brother from me.~ Wish I could take his most precious thing like he took MINE!" Sunghoon shouted in front of the two men. He was all wasted by the number of drinks he had drunk during 3 hours. The pain of his brother's action brought him there so that he could forget every sorrow.

"It's ok Sunghoon. Life is unfair you know?" Yeonjun said, patting Hoon's back. The three cheered the drinks again.

"That boy didn't do right with you. He provoked Hyung to slap you. Clever. But you can do better if you want." Soobin spoke out of nowhere.

"What?!"

"He stole your brother right? You better teach him a lesson that he can remember his whole life."

"A torture he can never forget. It can be anything. From bad to worst. After all, everything's fair in love and war."

Sunghoon went deep in thoughts. He lost control in his drunk state. His mind schemed something he himself couldn't expect of.

And this brought Sunoo's worst nightmare true...

                                           __________.__________

HELLO AGAIN!!

PLZ Pray for Tae. He tested positive again TT

Happy Hoseok day in advance! <3

Stay safe.

Thank you so much for your patience. 

Love you all!!! <3