Last Chapter (Part 1)

(I'm making the last chapter into two parts, otherwise, It'll be very long😊)

It had been a month since the preparation of the mansion's party was initiated, yet nothing had pleased Heeseung's eyes.

"Where are the flowers?" Heeseung called to ask the servants.

"They are on the way, Sir." Answered quickly one of the servant.

"Nothing should be late, today's the party, and there are still so many things that haven't arrived." The older shook his head in dissatisfaction.

"Don't worry, Sir. Just when they'll deliver the roses, the event organizer will start to decorate them."

Heeseung was nervous, It was the most important day of his life. Eventually, he wanted everything at its perfection. Not leaving a trace of mistake.

"Hyung!" The living room echoed with the shout of the tall guy from the stairs.

"Should I wear this black suit or the white one?" Sunghoon swung the two suits, not sure which one is better.

"Go ask your boyfriend, I'm busy." Heeseung remarked and started to dial a number.

"Hyung!! He went shopping with Ari, along with Jay. Please, help me!" Sunghoon cried and went downstairs to his Hyung. Although every one of them had a great sense of fashion, Sunghoon still liked to rely on Heeseung sometimes.

"Fine. Show me." The younger again lifted one suit and the other, hoping his Hyung will give him the best answer.

"Hmm... The black one looks better. The white one isn't that charming."

"See that's why I come to you. You always choose the best for me." Sunghoon hugged the older quickly and rushed to his room.

"I only give you MY opinions, silly."

                                            __________.__________

·Shopping Mall·

"I wish, you could be here, Jungwon. Today will be so fun." Jay divulged his grief over his boyfriend's absence on the video call. He wanted to be with him, yet Jungwon's busy life couldn't afford it.

"Everything will be alright, there's Sunoo, Sunghoon Hyung, Ari and Heeseung Hyung. You won't feel lonely." Jungwon exclaimed while folding his clothes.

"Between Sunoo and Sunghoon, there's 0% chance you'll not feel lonesome. When you are not around, I hate being around couples." Jay opened his feeling with a stern face. There's no way he would stay with those love birds who forget other people exist when they are together. And Heeseung is not so different from them now.

"Let's see If I can join you within a week. But today, there's no way, Park." Jungwon chuckled while sitting on his bed.

"Acceptable, Well Sunoo and Ari are coming back. I'll talk to you later. Goodbye, Wonie." Jay bid his sweet farewell and ended the call by waving a hand and giving a finger heart.

Jungwon fell back on his bed while the phone rested on his chest. "Sigh* Wonie... It feels so good hearing from you."

Ari and Sunoo walked towards Jay, hands full with shopping bags.

"Should we go home now, I beg you." Jay dramatically folded his hands in front of Sunoo and Ari. It had been 3 hours since they began shopping, and Jay was tired as hell now.