Chapter 9

(Before starting the chapter, I want to say that I don't have much information about places like clubs/bars/auctions. So I'm combining different places into one. As it's just my imagination. Plus, this chapter has some mature language.)

SUNGHOON'S POV:

We went to the club that they both advised. At the entrance, the smell of alcohols, cigarettes, strong perfumes rushed into my nose. It wasn't my type of place.

"Well, we and our friends' party here whenever we have any plans." Soobin stated.

"And don't think it's an ordinary club, there are many different activities done here." Yeonjun said with a smirk. I didn't understand what exactly was he talking about. As It was my first time coming to this club.

The club was so big. All were wearing decent clothes. It was different from other nightclubs. We can say that it was a combination of a club and a bar. From seeing other people, all were looking rich just like us.

"Come here, I had booked our place." Said Soobin. It was a VIP table. There were just us. And at some distance some other people.

"So did you like the place? Thank you!" Both asked before saying thank you to the waiter who brought us drinks.

There were many drinks such as old fashioned, Wine, Vodka, Margarita, Whiskey and of course Soju.

"You know I'm not into this stuff. But I'm sure you enjoy this place so much." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah! But we don't come here very often. Maybe twice a year. We are good boys HAHA!!" Both started laughing as I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, Shall we drink?" I nodded and took a Margarita glass. As It was getting my attention.

Where I was finishing my first drink, Soobin and Yeonjun were on their third glasses. So fast. I thought. They weren't even too drunk. 

One glass will never gonna make me drunk. I muttered to myself. Hence I picked up another glass.

After drinking for a while, It's when I started to feel buzzed. My vision was becoming blurry. But I was a little bit in my sense. 

Whereas, Yeonjun and Soobin were all under the influence. A sigh escaped my mouth at the sight of them behaving like kids when they got full drunk.

END OF SUNGHOON'S POV.

                                           __________.__________

"OK! So shall we start the Auction?" The auctioneer said with a small smirk on his face.

Everybody was gathered in a big room. Where usually it happens whenever someone wants to sell a thing. Or should we say?

"So let's take a look at the pictures." The auctioneer turned on the screen. Everyone started whispering to each other. 

Some were talking about his lips, and some were of his foxy eyes. Some of them fell for his smile and some got surprised by his perfect features. To sum up, everyone was admiring his beauty.

"His lips are so kissable." Someone said to the other.

"I'm wondering, how is he in bed?" The other said amusingly making everyone laugh. These compliments were common there.

"So, let's get started!" The auctioneer started with the sound of a bell to begin the auction.

"I'm starting the bidding with the price the owners set." Said the auctioneer.