Chapter 8

Sunoo is feeling different nowadays. He feels comfortable between them, feels happy and cheerful. He now doesn't feel left out. His Uncle and Aunty support him in everything. He finally feels special now. It's like everything that happened in the past was just a nightmare. And now, as he wakes up from sleep. Everything's the same as it was from the start.

"Sunoo! Come here!" His Uncle shouted.

"Coming!!" Sunoo ran to his Uncle.

"Sit here. We want to talk to you. I hope you'll understand what we are going to say." Sunoo's expression changed when he saw his Uncle and Aunty this serious and stressed. It's like they were worried about something.

"What? You can talk to me and I'll surely try to understand you." He convinced both of them.

"Ah, you know about our financial problems. We can't give you the best. We are sorry about that. The greed really made us insane and we did so many worst things with you. Actually, this month my boss fired us all and it wasn't our fault. He didn't even give us this month's salary." Woong-in explained the whole situation and Sunoo started being worried.

"My..my friend told me about a job. Ahh, it is like.. you have to work on someone's house. It's like they want a household personal assistant somehow. I'm sorry, but they want a young person who can do things fastly. I thought what if you? But It's ok. It's totally fine. I know you have never done such a thing before. As my brother never put you in that situation. He always did the best for you. I understand. I'll do it instead of you. Don't worry." His words mixed up Sunoo's feelings. Working on someone's house? It made him quiet for seconds. Both husband and wife were staring at each other while Sunoo spaced out in his thoughts. After a small cough of Woong-in, Sunoo returned to reality.

Looking at his Uncle he said, "I'll do it. You both have done so much for me and it's the right time to help you in your bad time. I'll do this job. Don't worry. As I'm free from studies for some months. So it's not a big deal." He assured them that he'll stay through their thick and thin. He'll support them no matter what. But were they thinking the same or?

"Thank you so much Sunoo!! You just made us proud." Without wasting any moment, Woong-in hugged Sunoo, and so did Sunoo. Woong-in stared at his wife while hugging the latter. His wife was smiling evilly as someone's in their trap. Woong-in smirked at her wife signalling that our plan just started working.

TIMESKIP:

Woong-in and Sunoo packed their stuff in the suitcases. They are going to meet his friend that suggested this job. Only he knows who wants a "household personal assistant". They both bid goodbye to the woman and left the house. While they were leaving, Woong-in's wife gave him a thumbs up expressing best of luck for whatever evil he's going to do. The journey wasn't exhausting. But deep down, something was making Sunoo feeling not sure about his decision. But he said yes anyway.

Both arrived at the friend's flat. The flat was clean, modern styled, yet not comfortable for Sunoo. There was something off. The smell? That unfamiliar smell? Woong-in understood what Sunoo was thinking and said,

"Sunoo, last night he had a party with his friends. You know the adult's party. So they just used some alcohol and cigarettes. But don't worry, my friend is not like that but he can't stop his friends." He explained to him while patting his shoulder. Just after, his friend came from the room.

"Sorry for the strange smell, my friends drink too much. It's hard to stop them haha!! Don't worry, I just turn on the diffuser. Well, my name is Joon." He said while walking to the diffuser to turn it on. Both Sunoo and Woong-in went to sleep after having dinner. The day went smooth.

·MORNING·

The three of them were talking about the job. Joon told them that the house is very big and the owners of the house are very rich. So he'll get a high salary if he'll get along well. Sunoo was unsure about how he'll work there. But Joon convinced him that they are very nice too. After having dinner, Joon asked Woong-in for Sunoo's pictures. Not just a picture, but a beautiful picture that made him suspicious from Sunoo's perspective.