Chapter 6

It's been 3 days since Woong-in and his wife started to mistreat Sunoo. And these three days felt like a year for him. Who could know what was coming for him in the future? They started to treat him like a slave. He cooks, cleans, obeys all their orders. But they are not satisfied at all. All they think is that Sunoo is a burden for them. Sunoo's bruise has healed but it isn't the last one.

 Sunoo is suffering from this abuse all the time. But he has to shut his mouth for the sake of living in their house. Because he doesn't know anyone who can help him. So being ill-treated by them, doing their work can make his life a little bit at ease. It's like he understood his fate and accepted it. Those shiny eyes are no more the same. That bright personality is now turned into a gloomy one.

"Sunoo!! Where the hell are you? Who'll gonna wash the dishes? And what about clothes?" His Aunty yelled at him while he was mopping the floor.

"I-'m coming." He said in a quivering voice.

"Where were you? Don't you know how many things are undone? Can't you do this a little bit fast or what?" His Aunty scolded him while he was bowing down in fear. His eyes were full of tears.

"A-actually, m-my body is aching..I-i'm ill." He stated.

"Ohh!! Just doing some chores make you ill. Stop this drama and go." He sighed and nodded in response. His Aunty wasn't paying attention to his health. She just needs someone to do her housework so she can be free. 

"After doing this, go to the kitchen and make something for dinner." His Aunty ordered.

His life wasn't the same now. He has to do everything.

As he just finished his work, his Uncle arrived at home. His opening of the main door frightened Sunoo a little. Just praying that everything will stay as fine as it is now.

"I'm home wife! Just set the table, I'm very hungry." He said and went to the bathroom. As soon as Sunoo heard it, he immediately started putting things on the table. He just didn't want to make him angry.

Everything went well. Till now. They started eating. And luckily, they didn't mind Sunoo sitting with them. Maybe because they ignored him?

"How's your job going?" Said Woong-in's wife.

At this question, Woong-in deep sighed. As he wasn't in the mood to discuss.

"Huh! How a middle-class person's job can be? I have to do so much work to earn such little salary." And just after completing, he glared at Sunoo. As if all this is his fault.

"His father didn't even bother to ask me how I am! All he was doing is enjoying his F*cking life with his family. Huh! but that also didn't last long." His words did affect Sunoo deeply. And it's like he was doing it intentionally.

"He n-never left you alone. He always wanted to help you and he did." Sunoo finally spoke after giving himself some courage.

"HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT DON'T TALK BACK!! HOW MANY TIMES!" Woong-in hit the table as he was ready to make this a big deal. As Sunoo saw his reaction, he felt his body shivering in fear.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK YOU FORGOT THAT DAY'S SLAP! HAHA!! LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSON THEN!" He dragged Sunoo to a room. Sunoo started begging for his mistake but it was too late. The house was filled with Sunoo's screaming and begging. And that didn't even affect a little to his Aunty. She was just enjoying the scene.

"S-sorry!! AUNTY!!!" His screaming got louder and louder but his Aunty wasn't even caring.

After taking out all his anger on the poor boy, he left the room. Leaving him in pain, bruises, blood.

Sunoo was on the floor, sobbing and calling his parents. He was all alone in the darkroom. No one was there to help him, to take care of him.

"D-dad...M-mom! P-please comeback. I d-don't want to live h-here." Sunoo said between his sobs.

                                            __________.__________

SUNGHOON'S POV:

"It's been 3 days since they are not here. And I'm starting to miss them somehow. Haahh!!" I sighed

Just when I received a call. I approached for my mobile and it was Jay. What a perfect time I thought.

"Hey! How's everything going? Are you enjoying without me?" I chuckled softly.

"Sunghoon-ya!! We told you to come with us. And yeah! We're having so much fun!!" He said to tease me. And I just hummed.

"Wait Sunghoon! Heeseung Hyung wants to talk to you." He gave the phone to Heeseung Hyung.

"Hi!! How are you?" He questioned.

"I'm Fine Hyung. It's just I'm kinda tired." I lied while looking at the ceiling.

"Sunghoon. Are you missing mom dad? Or us?" He asked.

"No Hyung I'm fine." I said immediately. Making him feel relieved.

"Ohh!! that's good. Well, did you go to their house? What did they say?" Heeseung Hyung asked me and that startled me for a second. Shoot!! I forgot!!

"Ahm... Hyung, I forgot. I'm sorry!! I don't how i-" Heeseung Hyung cut me off before I could complete my sentence.

"It's okay Sunghoon! Calm down. I know you forgot. As you are a human. You can forget things. You can go tomorrow if you want.." His words relaxed me a bit. I hate when I forget my work.

"Thanks, Hyung! Ok then, I'll talk to you later Bye!" We both bid each other goodbye and I went to sleep.

END OF SUNGHOON'S POV.

                                           __________.__________

·MORNING·

Sunghoon woke up at 12:30 pm. Kinda late for him. He went to take a shower right away. He then dressed up and saw the (Kim's) project file that was placed on his night table. After rechecking it, Sunghoon went downstairs to go to Sunoo's Uncle's house. Just then her maid politely asked him to have brunch.

"I'm in hurry." He said while leaving the maid in confusion.

TIMESKIP:

He was in front of their door, knocked maybe 2 times and no one was answering. Just then, a woman came out and looked at him from top to bottom. Which confused him a little.

"Who are you? And what brings you here?" The woman asked.

"I'm Park Sunghoon. I'm here to talk to Mr. Jung Woong-in and Mr. Kim Sunoo. Our companies were in a business project. I'm here to discuss some things about the project." He explained that made the woman went deep in thoughts.

"Ohh!! Mr. Park Sunghoon!! Please come inside! Sorry to make you wait." The woman said while smiling.

"Thank you!" Sunghoon went inside their house and sat on a sofa. She served a drink for him.

"I'm Woong-in's wife and Sunoo's Aunty." She introduced herself. Sunghoon just nodded in response.

"Can you please call them? I have to go somewhere else too." Sunghoon said a little bit annoyingly.

"They're not home. Sunoo fell down the stairs, so Woong-in took him to the hospital." The woman replied.

Sunghoon deep sighed at what she said. But it was an emergency. So he told the woman to inform them about it. And left the house.

I'm sorry if I'm late for the update! 💜

And I'm extremely sorry as I'm not letting them meet. :,) 😬

And I hope all the members will get well soon.💗