Chapter 2

PRESENT:

Someone knocked on the door while Sunoo was lost in his thoughts. It was his servant. He came to tell him that everything is packed. 

Sunoo is leaving his house and is going to stay with his uncle. He is sad because of his decision but that's what his Uncle wants and deep down... he too. He can't live here without his parents. It will hurt him badly. 

Sunoo went downstairs where his Uncle was. Sunoo hugged him for a while and then said:

"It hurts so bad.. It's like I'm leaving them.."

"Things will be fine Sunoo, Just give yourself a little time. I've packed everything properly... And don't worry, whenever you want to come here I'll bring you.. But I can't leave you here alone." His Uncle completed caressing his back.

TIMESKIP:

Now they are in his Uncle's house, His house isn't very big, He lives with his wife. They don't have a child. Sunoo had visited them but not so often.. 

The couple has prepared his room and welcomed him very nicely.. But deep down, Sunoo isn't happy. Now he is living with them.. It's a new life and a new him.. Sunoo is all changed, he isn't like before. That lovely smile is lost somewhere. His bright personality is changed now.. He can't do anything but thinking about the time he spent with his parents. That precious time...

                                             __________.__________

SUNGHOON:

Everything in his life is so straightforward. His life is dependent on his work. There are just a few routines in his life. Nothing special. Sometimes, when his Hyung comes to visit him, he feels happy.

They are two brothers, Heeseung and Sunghoon. They lost their parents when Heeseung was 16 and Sunghoon was 14 years old. After then, their father's best friend Beom-soo raised them. As their father's business was large and successful, Beom-soo gave his all hard work to make the business more powerful. He didn't do anything for greed. It was his sincere love for those innocent children and his true friend. But that lasted for 6 years only. Their dearest uncle died due to cancer. Sunghoon became very cold after this incident. The guy who lost his parents, after some years, he lost his other precious relationship....

As Heeseung completed his studies, he started working on his father's business. And after some time, Sunghoon also joined his brother. Due to business meetings, they could not spend much time together. And that thing made Sunghoon more practical. The little joy that was left inside him faded away while Heeseung always tried to stay positive in every situation. Because Sunghoon was the only one in his life that he can't lose.. There was another person in their lives whom they considered as their brother. And that was JAY.

The group's mood-maker! He has a happy family, His parents never treated the three of them differently. As for them, all of the three are their sons...

                                            __________.__________

SUNOO'S POV:

"One month has passed but it feels like a year. what should I do?? " 

"Should I take summer classes.. or...sigh*... My brain isn't working properly. What should i do to overcome this sadness?"

"Now I'm in someone else's house. I can't just sit like this... I don't want to be a burden on anyone.. I wish mom dad could be here.. How we had decided to go to Jeju Island for our vacations..." A tear dropped from my eye while thinking about my plans with them..

Someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I asked while removing my tear.

"It's me Sunoo" My Uncle said.

"Ahh Uncle you don't have to knock, it's your house." I said giving a small smile to him.

"I'm here for a very important thing. As many people visited us expressing sorrow over your parents' death. I forgot to tell you that you have some documents to sign..." He completed.

"What are the documents about??" I asked without noticing the question. 

"It's just about your parents property. As they died, you are the one who'll take care of everything." He explained.

"I don't want anything, what I have lost was more precious than anything." I said while looking at the ground.

"Well, I know but you have to fulfil the requirements. I'll come tomorrow with the documents. Now rest and if you want anything please let me know." He left the room while patting my shoulder. He really takes care of me like I'm his son.

And then I fell asleep..

                                            .................................................