Chapter 14

"I... I was feeling lonely, and I always felt that. Heeseung Hyung barely stayed with me. And you, you cannot stick with me all the time. Mom and Dad left us a long time ago... And... when both of you were on vacation, I did nothing but miss you. You know how I am. I don't interact with people at all. Going to drink with them wasn't even my choice. But in the meantime, I found him..."

"It's not I have fallen for him. But if he had to be sold. Then why not me? As I needed someone too." Sunghoon said, looking at random things in the living room.

"If you need someone by your side, then why don't you just date someone? Rather than forcing him to stay with you? When you know, he doesn't want the same. And for your kind information, he isn't sold by his choice. They fooled both of you. So clever they are. He was sent here to be a household personal assistant." Jay replied.

"Then why not take him as my HPA? It'll be good for everyone." Sunghoon said while resting his back on the sofa. Jay was taken back by his sudden remark.

"Why do I think you knew everything? You are being suspicious. What are you even up to? Ugh! I don't know what will I say to Heeseung Hyung?" Said Jay worriedly.

What is in Sunghoon's mind? Jay thought while looking straight in the latter's direction.

I didn't know about it, but I knew something else. Sunghoon said to himself.

"I.. just want him to be here! Nothing else." Sunghoon stated.

"And what's with him staying here? What will change? Sunghoon! Your intentions don't seem right to me." Jay furrowed.

My Intentions are really dangerous, by the way. Hoon thought.

"I won't do anything with him. I gave you my word now. And you know me." The latter looked at the other.

"I seriously don't know you. You've changed. Don't you? Sigh*" Jay sighed deeply.

"Now it's up to you how to convince Hyung." The latter smirked.

"I won't. Never! To let him stay here so you can torture him? You're taking all this to your ego." Jay replied while walking off from the living room.

Torture? Maybe? Sunghoon chuckled softly at what Jay said.

As when Jay was leaving, Sunghoon stopped him,

"Jay!" He called.

"What now!?" The boy turned around, feeling irksome.

"Come here!" Said Sunghoon, pointing to the sofa.

                                            __________.__________

TIMESKIP:

HEESEUNG'S POV:

"What should I do? Is my decision even right? What if something happens?" I was in my thoughts when someone knocked on my room.

"Come!" I answered the person behind the door, and Jay appeared. I gave him a faded smile and gestured him to sit.

"So. What he said?" As he started to tell me what Sunghoon told him. And I just hummed.

"So Soobin and Yeonjun are also involved?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"No! They don't know about it." Jay answered. After, I went in thoughts for some seconds and then decided to tell him,

"Jay! I have made a decision. He won't stay here. I won't take this risk of letting him stay with Sunghoon. I can easily take his responsibility." I was worried about a boy whom I met just yesterday. But indeed, I felt a different kind of attachment to him.