Chapter 34

The sun's bright rays entered through the window, lightening up the whole room of Sunoo.

The younger gradually opened his eyes, feeling fatigued.

Sunoo rubbed his eyes to see clearly. And wow, the whole room was clean. Not like how it was last night.

"Wait, was It just a dream?" Sunoo asked himself. If it were, then the most beautiful dream he had ever had.

He hurriedly looked to his left side, not having a single sign of Sunghoon's presence.

The younger panicked a bit, but why was he questioning everything when Sunghoon's love marks were still decorating his neck and collarbone, and his watch was still placed on Sunoo's night table? Above all, he was wearing the latter's shirt.

The night with Sunghoon never felt more beautiful like It was yesterday. Just two of them, feeding each other with all their love.

                                            __________.__________

After a while of getting fresh, Sunoo went outside, searching for his boyfriend.

The delicious aroma of breakfast indicated to Sunoo that Sunghoon might be in the kitchen or dining table.

And there he was, smiling ear to ear while setting the table for both of them.

"Sunghoon!" Sunoo loudly cheered the now stunt boy.

"Wait, wait, wait! Why are you here?" Sunghoon offendedly asked.

"W-what do you mean-" Before he could say anything, the older lifted him in a bride style, making Sunoo hold his nape.

"You shouldn't have come here running like this. You could call me?" Sunghoon walked to the dining table, with his love.

"But why?" Sunoo chuckled.

"Umm... Doesn't it perhaps hurt the first time?" Sunghoon put Sunoo on the chair, questioning his question with innocent eyes.

This made Sunoo burst into a laugh and hit the table.

"I'm serious!" Sunghoon huffed and made his way to the chair.

"Have you forgotten how many times you've asked me If I'm ok the last night?"

"I can never get hurt in your embrace." Words, words that were making Sunghoon overwhelmed. Every phrase from Sunoo was firming him to protect this boy from this world.

Sunghoon smiled shyly and looked at the boy when something caught his attention, unfortunately.

"Ehh... J-jay's coming with Hyung and Ari." Sunghoon stuttery announced, avoiding eye contact. What was It that weaken Sunghoon? Sunoo's statement, his stare, or just his presence, that was driving him crazy.

"Why aren't you looking at me suddenly?" Sunoo asked uncertainly.

"N-nothing."

"Tell me!"

"For god sake, can't you just... cover your shoulder?" Sunghoon pointed out the exposed shoulder of Sunoo with red marks beautifying his bare skin.

The younger smirked at Sunghoon, taking the orange juice.

"Don't act like you haven't seen me-" Sunoo bit his lips teasingly.

"OH MY GOSH!" Sunghoon's jaw dropped as he couldn't process what he just stated.

"Well, why this tho?"

"I'm j-just attracted to shoulders." Sunghoon admitted, meanwhile rolling his eyes.