Chapter 21

It was late at night when Sunoo started to hear someone's footsteps coming to his door. At first, he just shrugged off, thinking Heeseung might be walking on the corridor for something he needed at this time. Probably water. But everything became clear when a loud knock appeared on his door from outside. This hastily gave him bad thoughts. Who is behind the door?

Sunoo got up from the bed and made his way to the room's door, when again a loud knock echoed the room. Someone was eager to come inside. The moment he opened the door, no doubt his soul left his body for a moment. The lustful eyes of the person standing right in front of him were what made him scared. And as always, It was no one but Sunghoon.

"Hey Baby boy!~" Sunghoon said in a husky voice while entering the room. Sunoo gulped harshly at the latter's words.

"B-baby boy?" Sunoo repeated to reassure he heard right. Just when Sunghoon pulled him from the waist.

"Yes! You, my baby boy!" As he gave a little peck to Sunoo's cheek. The smell of alcohol made Sunoo realize the latter was not in his senses. And also panicked him considering what Sunghoon might or might not do.

"S-sir, you are drunk. You should get some rest." Sunoo attempted to let go of his tight grip, but even intoxicated, he was way stronger than the poor Sunoo.

Sunghoon began to walk forward with Sunoo in his embrace when suddenly, they both fell on the bed. Sunghoon was now hovering on the frightened boy. The tired yet focused gaze was making him shiver. That was it

The older caressed Sunoo's lips before saying,

"You're hard to resist." Their bodies slowly pressed to each other when Sunghoon connected their lips in a rough kiss.

A tear dropped from Sunoo's eyes. He indeed tried to stop him, but deep inside, he was tired of everything. Tired of protecting himself when nothing will work. So he let it be. He let Sunghoon do whatever he wanted. It was nothing but a forced make out. And more to go. The night felt longer than usual. Only Sunoo knew what happened that night. And It will eventually never be forgotten.

                                           __________.__________

The Sun started to rise when Sunghoon opened his still tired eyes. A chill ran through his spine after discovering the room wasn't his but someone else's. More specifically Sunoo's.

"What am I doing here?" He muttered under his breath while searching for the owner of this room. By observing thoroughly, he noticed that the room was a bit messy. A shirt? was on the floor. His shoes were also placed in different locations. And the bed was also a bit more unmade than usual.

A cool breeze touched his naked skin, making him cover his shoulders with the blanket. A quick thought ran to his mind. Where's my shirt?

He was still in his thousand unanswered questions when he witnessed Sunoo was sitting with his head lowered, somewhere far from his bed. He didn't have the idea if he was awaked or sleeping. So he gradually made his steps to Sunoo.

"S-sunoo?" He called. Apparently, he heard Sunoo's sniffles as he was crying for hours. Sunoo Litlle by little raised his head. And the next view gave Sunghoon goosebumps all over his body.

"D-don't come close to me. You got what you wanted. N-now, leave me alone PLEASE!!"

"S-sunoo! What happened to you? Who did this?" Sunghoon asked in disbelief. Sunoo's neck was badly bruised with dark purple marks. His wrists were having that someone's fingerprints. His one shoulder was exposed because of the kind of ripped button-up shirt.

A painful smile escaped Sunoo's mouth. "Says who, that is the reason behind this"

Sunghoon froze on the spot after hearing this.

"What y-your talking about?"

"Was it that easy to forget what you did last night?" Sunoo mocked.

"My screams, begs, you were enjoying last night a lot" Tears welled up in Sunoo's eyes, recalling all the painful things he suffered.

"I swear I don't remember a thing, Sunoo. Why would I do something this horrible to you?" Sunghoon was now going insane. Did he really do something?

Fine! Fine Mr Park Sunghoon! I'll tell you then. You ruined my whole life last night. In other words, you forced me to... you fucking r@ped me." Sunoo said the last words and broke into tears.

R@PE? Did I?

Sunghoon lost his balance in himself and fell to the ground. It was hard to believe, but everything was right in front of him.

"C-can you not tell this to Hyung?"

                                           __________.__________

Hello Everyone!

I'm not dead!! HAHA! 😅

I was hectic because of my exams and all!

And I really don't know where this story is going LOL! 😛

Thank you so much for the support and love!

Your READS, VOTES, and COMMENTS mean a lot to me! 🥰