Chapter 24⚠

Warning: This chapter contains self harming, mention of suicide. If you are not comfortable, then It will be good for you to skip this chapter ❤💌🙏

The sun rose on the clouds and peeked through the windows of the big mansion to wake all who were sleeping peacefully

Heeseung left the house bit early due to some emergency meeting. Earlier, he told the servants not to wake up Sunghoon for office. As he knew, the boy didn't sleep at all. His lights were on an entire night. Heeseung didn't bother to ask anything as he wasn't in the mood, yet he was concerned.

The day was usual for Sunoo. In fact, so happy to know that the murderer of his parents is now behind bars. And the one who is blameworthy for his misery is being tortured by his deeds.

Sunoo was having breakfast when he observed one maid was blocked by Ari.

"What happened?" Said the boy moving his head to Ari.

"Nothing Sunoo-ssi. Heeseung-ssi strictly told us not to awake Sunghoon-ssi because he couldn't sleep well last night. So I just stopped her to visit his room." Ari gave his brief explanation while heading to the kitchen with the maid.

The younger just hummed while eating his bread. It wasn't his business after all. Sunghoon gets proper sleep, eats, or dies... Nothing was concerning him even a little.

After eating his breakfast, he slowly headed to his room, which was after crossing Sunghoon's room. The room he hates the most. The person living in the room always suffers he wishes. It's was what left in Sunoo's heart for him.

Soon he stopped adjacent to the door. The silence inside the room defined that Sunghoon was in a deep sleep.

Sunoo's hand wandered around the vase that was situated in the corridor for aesthetic purposes. The hands were gently cherishing the beauty of the vase.

"Hope you have a nice sleep." He smirked and pushed a big vase on the floor.

A loud thud echoed the whole corridor and of course Sunghoon's room.

He jolted out from his sleep and started to panic. His eyes started to wander every side of his room at the sudden sound which broke his sleep. It was now Sunghoon's turn to feel the same as he made Sunoo feel past months.

"Sunghoon-ssi!! Are you ok?" The servants went into the scene after Sunoo left the place.

"W-what was it" Sunghoon tried to speak with his dried throat.

"Ehh... It was the vase beside your door." He knew that the large and heavy vase couldn't fall by itself. Still, he gave a slight nod to the servants and signalled them to leave.

                                            __________.__________

"I'm really worried, Jay. After I slapped him that day, his behaviour had various modifications." Heeseung initiated to explain his concerns which stuck in his head for weeks.