Chapter 28

Heavy rain poured on the car's windows, making a cold temperature inside it. The driver immediately got advised to turn on the heater to make the three people cosy on this stormy day.

The driver was waiting for the traffic to move normally, while Sunghoon was busy with his phone's network condition, which wasn't working due to the weather.

Whereas Sunoo was sleeping really peacefully, not knowing what was happening around him. From time to time, he was half awaking due to the sounds of the storm but then immediately dozing off. 

Sunghoon was constantly glancing  over him.

"How much it will take? I am hungry." The older asked, vexed.

"I am sorry to say but, I have no clue. It could be hours, but I hope that's not the case. If you need anything you can actually tell me. There's a café nearby. Maybe I can bring you something to eat?" The driver politely gave Sunghoon the offer that was ok for him. He was starving for food but Coffee with Croissant wasn't that bad either.

"Ok, but buy for every one of us." Sunghoon said, feeling that Sunoo should also eat something. And the driver was also tired from driving. 

The driver nodded gratefully, picked up his umbrella and went to the nearest café. Thankfully, their car wasn't in the middle of the road surrounded by other vehicles, but it was right beside the pavement.

Sunghoon was again busy with his cell phone, trying his best to get any wifi network when he heard his name.

"Sunghoon~~"

The older got shooked for a second and didn't move his gaze from where the sound was coming.

"Sunghoon~~" Sunoo clenched the seat faintly in his sleep.

Sunghoon was trying to peek at the boy. His eyes slowly shifted to Sunoo, who was mumbling his name repeatedly.

"Sunoo? Are you awaken?" He questioned, but Sunoo didn't answer it nor made any movement.

The older rested easy. It wasn't as if he didn't like being called by Sunoo. But this time, he got stunned because of it.

"Wow, I didn't know you talk in sleep." He chuckled while looking at him.

"But like this? It's more like you're moaning my name-" Sunghoon got flustered about his own statement. But his thoughts never stayed within the limits. 

Sunoo calling his name like this was tempting him to hear those sounds again. It was weird because he never really felt like this for someone.

His bizarre thoughts finally came to an end when the driver returned with food.

The traffic jam almost ended, and vehicles started to move normally. However, the rain had no plan to stop today.

This was Sunghoon's favourite weather. Dark cloudy sky and rain with thunderstorms. An actual paragon in his eyes. He wasn't a big fan of sunny days.

                                            __________.__________

The car entered the big mansion and stopped under the ceiling. Sunghoon casually stepped out of the car, but Sunoo didn't. Weirdly, he slept for so long.

"Sunoo! We're home. Wake up!" Despite his so many tries, the younger wasn't really waking.

"Is Hyung at home?" The older questioned the servant who had just come into view.

"No, Sir. He said he will come back late today." The servant pressed a small smile to Sunghoon.

The older deep sighed and started to think something. He looked at the servant and said,