Chapter 3

It was noon and Sunoo was still sleeping. Normally, Sunoo isn't the guy who oversleeps...

A ray of sunshine tickled Sunoo's face. He gently covered his face by hand of a bright sunlight. But at-last, he woke up and sat on his bed. 

His eyes were puffy because he cried all night. Only god knows how much he tried to stop himself but once he starts to shed tears, he can't help but starts sobbing at the end. His foxy eyes were red due to his last night's condition. All he wanted in his life was just a happy family.. But..

He got up and ran to his bathroom, took a shower and went to the dining room where his breakfast was ready.

He was eating breakfast when his Uncle Woong-in came to him.. After greeting each other Jung Woong-in said,

"These are the documents you have to sign, I've read them all very carefully so you don't need to re-read it again. But if you want, you can read them." His Uncle placed the documents on the table and gave him a pen.

"No Uncle i trust you :). He smiled and gave him a sincere look.

 Where do I have to sign?" Sunoo asked confusingly while looking at his Uncle with his puppy eyes.

"Here, here, and here." He directed Sunoo while glancing at him.

The young boy signed all the papers like he was guided.

"Done. Good job Sunoo. Ok then I'll meet you in the evening, I have to go to your lawyer to let him know about this.. Ok- Wait! what just happened to your eyes, why they're so puffy and red?" He asked while pointing his finger to his eyes..

"Ahh! Nothing, I rubbed my eyes I think that's why. Nothing serious Uncle" He lied giving him a small smile. Sunoo just didn't want to make him worried about his last night's condition.

Oh ok! Please take care of him, wife. I'll be right back." He requested and went outside.

                                            __________.__________

Sunoo was reading a book out of boredom but his mind was somewhere else. His hands left the book in frustration and he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tsk! This book isn't helping much with my anxiety...." Lately, he was feeling very weird. Everything seemed unreal for him. The tragic death of his parents, him moving to his Uncle and Aunty's house and the unexplainable fear that something bad might happen again.

"Sigh* Things have gone so bad, what else could be worse now?" Sunoo let out a small sigh while picking the book again to continue his reading from where he had left it.

The boy was little bit recovered from the trauma of his parents' death. It was obviously impossible to forget but he was trying to move on with the belief that his Uncle and Aunty are treating him the same as his parents. So now It was his duty to not make them worry because of his behaviour.

                                           __________.__________

( I don't know much about the law so pardon if it doesn't make sense ^-^ )

Jung Woong-in was now in the lawyer's office to meet with Kim's family lawyer.

The lawyer welcomed Woong-in as he knows that Woong-in is Sunoo's Uncle. They talked for a while about business stuff and about the death of the couple. The room went silent for seconds before Woong-in began talking while taking out a file.

"Well, I'm here for a very important reason. You know that my brother and sister-in-law have died. My family and Sunoo are going through a very hard time. He was my beloved brother and I am really concerned for the little boy." He said while removing fake tears from his eyes.