The moon festival

Bahubali was reading a book on metals and different elements while sitting on tree,while Kattapa was talking to few people of the Kinjal rajya.He was giving them certain instructions and explaining them certain things about the making of a weapon.

Suddenly..a silver bird flew towards them..the bird changed its form to Mahendra Bahubali.

Both Amarendra and Kattapa were surprised by this sudden visit...

'Whats brings you here son?'..said Amarendra Bahubali..while putting down his book

Kattapa was too astonished to speak..

'Father,I come here to inform you about the full moon night.That day the geometry of the universe will be in a certain way that you can use the aura of the sytem to make Asura hassa(demon smile).
'How do you know about Asura hassa?'now asked Kattapa
'Grandpa ,I have been communicating with father with my special abilities to understand human and animal thoughts.We have been discussing about this weapon for a long time.' said Mahendra

'With your special abilities Bhallaladeva can never win'said one the man who was also standing there..
'Namaskar ( hello)' .said Mahendra to the elderly man.
Mahendra continued 'I can use these powers only for few days,after that I will a kid again.The whole purpose of raising me up to this form was because of few things that destiny threw at us...'

As he spoke..his silver dress glowed..the air blew his hair,and his eyes turned silver white...

'Son,we are all destined for someting or the other'said Amarendra..the wind passed round them..

'We do not have really have any time to waste..but before that I need to visit Mahismati once.Father,Grandpa please give me permission'
Said Mahendra

'Be careful' said Kattapa

'Thanks..Grandpa..'Mahendra bowed down to Kattapa and Amarendra

Then he again turned to a silver bird and flew away..

On the other hand...

Mukuta was fishing from her ship.While she was really busy..instructing people  she saw a strange silver bird flying in the sky..

She asked one of the men to take care of the fishing work..and jumped into the sea.

Mukuta had this special ability to change into a dolphine whenever she was inside the sea..
She slowly followed the silver bird from under the water...untill they reached Bandardip.

The silver bird changed into a prince with a silver aura  and Mukuta was preety astonished ...
'Why are you following me?' Said Mahendra without looking at the water..
Mukuta came out of the water and became a girl again.
'I was just curious about the silver bird..but you are no bird..what brings you here?and who are you?'said Mukuta while folding her hands and looking away from Mahendra.

'I am not answerable to you..anyways..tell your father to sell the ship to Bhallaladeva..otherwise uncle will kill your entire tribe..its better you surrrender to him'said Mahendra

'What??no way...are you insane???so Bhallaladeva has send you??'said Mukuta..

Mahendra now looked at her ...'you are just a silly dolphine'he turned into a bird again and flew away

'Wait..what did you just say!!how dare you....'she pouted angrily