Expression of Mantra

Bahu why do we even exist??Asked Kattappa while riding a horse.

Bahubali did not answer.He just smiled.
The air blew away the grasses.The sun created a halo across the sky,with a slight violet tinge.Their white horses kept running aross the lotus valley.They reached a place where in the middle of a lake..a statue of Lord Vishnu was floating on a very large lotus leaf.

Bahubali climed down the horse and sat beside the lake.He said "Everything is his(lord Vishnu's) dream.."

Mahendra suddenly appeared as a bird from thin air and said .."Chand Sailor has been captured,a bigger evil spirit is roaming around the forest.It has come out from the patala(a dimension)'.

We have to hurry up...and the bird disappeared into a portal..

'Though my hands have fought in massive wars,killed hundreds of people,I do not understand this magic or mystical powers Bahu.'

'Mama here we will require the tantra of soul .Bhalla has an avesam(possession) of an Asura(demon)on him.
I will require some shakti(power) from the Trideva.I will meditate and do mantra sadhana here for 24hrs inside this water.As he started meditating in the lake the staute of lord Vishnu suddenly grew bigger.

Kattapa was amazed by this,he thought 'Bahu you were never an ordinary kid...you are extraordinary