the awakening

(What happened so far..)

After applying the spells and potion ,the baby Mahendra started transforming .The little baby body glowed ,the flowers showered petals on him,small butterflies showered glittery dust on him and soon he got transformed in 25 years old youth,who almost exactly looked like his father.He sat there on the crystal stone wearing a silver metallic dress,with a silver flute in his hand.The two cosmic beings prayed to Lord Shiva,"finally our saviour has come.We are really grateful to the Lord that we could be a part of this transforming ritual"said the Guardian of the temple.

At  Mahismati
Bijallaladeva was haunting for the moon ship which belonged to the trader Chand.He was still horrified by the nightmares of running to the cliff of the mountain.He also decided to search for bahubali,shivagami ,to find and kill them as soon as possible.

At Kinjal Rajya
Amendra Bahubali and Kattappa were building a large number of ships which could fly in air,also work in water and under water.

.Now..

Mahendra looked at everyone ,one by one.

Mahendra closed his eyes,his third eye glowed,'they will be attacking Kinjal Rajya,please inform that to father '

He came out of the cave.
A women brought them some food.She had no ideas who they were,so she went on talking everything about her life.She said she had no child,so she was very sad.

Mahendra said to her "since you brought me food and water today after my awakening,from now on you are also my mother,even after 10 days when I will forget everything and turn into a little child again you will still be a mother."
The women was very happy.She said I will bring you food everyday son.God bless you.I hope one day you accomplish great things in life.

Mahendra again closed his eyes for meditation.

The Guardians of the temple appeared again."why did you ask us to visit this place again?"

"The 400 year old temple has mantras engraved all over the cave to awaken the elements of nature.But I will need your help to awaken those forces,otherwise everything will be destroyed in the war."

"Do you foresee a war"asked Shivagami

"Grandma I foresee destruction,it will destroy everything ,our land,our people,the air,the water."he looked at her as he spoke those words and then again closed his eyes.

They decided awaken the forces of nature with the help of mantras and different ragas (music) which can affect the nature.

The Gurdian played Raga Bhairava (Lord Shiva is also called Bhairav) on his flute and and the deep morning raga vibrated around ,and the mantras were clearly seen shinning across the walls the caves... there were 10 crore slokas(lines).

Mahendra said.'Repeat the slokas with me'

....At Kinjal Rajya...

Amerendra Bahubali was working near the lake on his new design of the ship,when a blue bird flew to him and had a piece of cloth on its beak.

The small mountains around the silver lake were home to so many birds and small animals .The clouds above them roam in peace.Kinjal Rajya was one of the most beautiful kingdom of clouds.The old moutains protected the place .The Pindaris often attacked this kingdom ,but was unable to capture it.  

This is Devasena's cloth..."Mama,We have got a message here ,want to listen?"

"Really?you have time to read a message ,but you don't have time to help me here"

"Not again mama "he went towards him to help  him" It's from Ma and Devasena"

"What are they saying?"
They are saying that this kingdom is going to be attacked,so we have to be prepared,also Mehendra is now 25 years old and he stays 25 for 10 days"

"Alright"said 'Kattappa
"Wait what?how did he turn 25"exclaimed Kattappa.