Balidan(the sacrifice)

As dust storm formed a circle across Bahubali and Kattappa..they heard a voice of a lady from the vale of smoke.
' Kattappa don't kill Bahubali'
It was Devasena.She had a little baby in her arms.As she approached them,she fell on the ground.
'Kattappa Mahismati needs a benevolent king, who can save it from a wild beast like Bhallaladeva.'

'Rajkumari(princess) Devasena how do you know we are here?'Kattappa said while falling on his knees.

'I know everything.I had a doubt from the very beginning that Balladeva will try to kill Bahu,but today when I saw a woman trying to poison my new born baby I had to kill her .She said she was send by the king.I immediately understood the plan of you( Kattappa) being kidnapped by enemies,and the whole plan started unfolding in my mind.'
Bahubali hold Devasena in his arms and also the baby.
Devasena said 'Bahu, Kumar has been treacherously murdered.'

Bahubali was shocked.Kattapa was still in tears.He recovered a little and said that' Shivagami will have to pay for her mistake.I am pretty sure Bijjalladeva will try to kill her too .'

'Nobody can touch my mother,I can be a beast infront of that coward who tried to kill his own nephew,brother.I can't let Mother stay there all by herself.I am going to save her Mama(uncle)'

'No Bahu,everything has to be done very carefully and not emotionally'said Devasena

Coming up next(the treacherous plan of Bijjalladeva)