Shivagami's repentance

Shivgami was sitting on her throne,suddenly she heard some noise .The noise was coming from the Royal temple .She heard and animal was being sacrificed by Bijjalladeva(her husband).She went to the temple door and stood there quietly.Why was her husband doing this !!Then she heard him talking to the pandit(the priest).This sacrifice is made for killing Baahubali.His blood should not touch the ground of Mahismati.The King of Mahismati is only my son Bhallaladeva.And I can do anything for that.

Shivagami was stunned by his behaviour.She always knew Bijjalladeva was not a good soul,but she couldn't imagine that he was trying to kill Baahubali only for sole revenge purpose.He hated him so much that even after removing Bahu from the throne he was not happy with it.All he wanted was to kill him, to remove him from the heart of the people.

Suddenly Bhallaladeva came from another door of the room.
'Father ,keep patience.My plan will not fail.Mother has already ordered Kattappa to kill Baahubali.And Kattappa can not defy her orders.Even If he defies,I have my men to kill Baahubali.His death will be shown as a murder by the order  of Rajmata herself.(he laughs) Murkh mata(stupid Queen) ,Killing her favorite son just because of a little twist I applied to the truth behind Kumar 's death.

How easy was that!

Now kingdom of Mahismati is mine,only mine and also Devsena.Now I can put her to prison all her life .'She had rejected Bhallaladeva and chose to marry that Baahubali.Now she will know what happens when you reject the smart King and choose the stupid prince.