Treacherous plan of Bijjalladeva(part 2)

The Raj dwar (royal door) opened and Kattappa came inside the courtyard.

Shivagami rose from her throne "Did you?"
He did not reply.
Balladeva rushed into the court.
"So,Bahu got killed in fire while saving you from the enemies..is it true?"
Shivagami's hand trembled,she fell on the floor,trying to hold the ground.
Kattappa said "But master how do you know that?"
Bhallaladeva clenched his teeth " The kings knows everything"
Kattappa stared at him coldly,as if he was supressing a wild storm inside his heart.
Bhallaladeva smiled,he thought this stare is a proof that Bahu is finally killed.He was actually present there but could not see anything through the fire.
He said to Shivagami who was still on the floor "Ma( mother),but what will happen to Devasena,and Bahu's son? Shouldn't we bring them in this palace?"
After a pause Shivagami stood up
"Yes,She will be my dasi(slave) forever.The wife and son of a Raj drohi(traitor) can not be forgiven,she will have to pay the price."
"and what about his son?"Asked Bijjalladeva who just entered the room.
"A slave's son is also slave for the rest of this life"

Bijjalladeva was still unhappy."Don't you get it,we need to kill Shivagami and the child"He whispered in his sons ear.
"But why should we kill her,when we can use her good name for doing whatever we want.We can use her image.The Praja( the people) will still believe whatever she says because they respect her.The throne belongs to me and also Devasena."

Bijjalladeva could not agree with him.He always felt Shivagami underestimated him.She never loved him or his son.He was tired of acting nice to her.So he decided to kill her all by himself.

The people were still shouting outside the castle " we want an answer"
"Ma so what are you going to say to the crowd?!"