Pindari

It was time to revisit Kunthal Rajya.While running through the forest Shivagami heard a siren from deep down the forest.

"It's Pindari,what are they doing here!"shouted Kattappa.
"They are here to attack Mahismati,we have to fight with them otherwise they will destroy houses,kill the villagers"said Shivagami.

"Yes,we will have to fight with them,but not directly."said Devasena.

They waited for the Pindaris to come near them,as they approached they made a smoke wall across some length of the forest.At midnight it was already cold and foggy.Along with that Devasena knew this plant that can produce a special scent that made people loose their nerves and become insane.
As soon as they came near the smoky wall across the forest,the Pindaris started falling on the ground.Some of them started laughing and rolled in the mud.The Sardar(leader) of the Pindaris covered his nose and tried to escape the smoke wall .But Devasena's fire arrows lit the smoke wall and the huge fire burst threw them apart.

Shivagami was still watching Devasena.She always underestimated her,thinking that she was worst for Baahubali.She felt the pain again , remembering of him.How she wished if she could live a life where Amerendra was the king , Devasena was the queen,and she could play with Mahendra bahubali the whole day with no responsibility.But her life was such a struggle,that even if she got all the happiness she wanted,she killed her own happiness.