The dhoomketu (comet)

The dhoomketu striked in and the ocean was raging with anger...

Along with the dhoomketu..came the Devas of the swarglok (the God dimension).The portal to the mortal world was opened when Shankara Bahu had tried to create his own little world.Many powerful spirits were coming to the earth through that inter dimensional door.The sky was lit with light.The night felt like a day.

Meanwhile Mukuta and Chand went to Mahismati with the copy of the ship.They were about to enter the hall of despair ,when a guard came and stopped them from entering the palace.The king is now in his wicked phase,you should come tomorrow.

Chand looked at Mukuta 'wicked phase?but that only happens to Asura(demonic creatures).
Mukuta looked up and saw Bhalladeva staring at her from the palace balcony.'Whatt!!!those eyes are not human..'exclaimed Mukuta.
'What eyes???.'Chand said to Mukuta
'Theres nobody in the balcony!!.'

While they were going toward the Main exit of the palace,they had to cross a old  bridge.Under the bridge they saw crocodiles  and piranha swimming in water.
'Baba,what is going on here??'said Mukuta'something is really off about this place.'
'I feel demonic presence here. 'Said Chand.'I have sailed in different parts of the world and once we met a ghost ship.The ship flew in clouds,alone without any direction.We all felt that cold presence of demons.'

'Ghost ship???'said Mukuta.
Just then they heard a bloody laughter from the castle behind them.
A shadow had followed them and a gust of wind snatched the blueprint from Mukuta's hand.
'Chand,so we meet again'said the floating shadow voice.
They wind was so strong that it tried to blew them away into the lake of crocodiles.Chand used his metal gloves to hold on to the bridge and Mukuta used her sword to get a grip of the bridge.

'A fake copy 'said the voice and threw the blue print into the crocodile lake angrily.
'What do you want from us???let us go Shadow skull..
The voice laughed fiercely again...
''Why should I??what do I get ??'

And then suddenly a face appeared out of the blue,a very scary mask....and it stabbed Mukuta and Chand with a shadow knife.