The Persian Prince

As Kattappa and the other man came out of the tunnel ,after many days they finally saw the light.
"Bahu,we have finally reached the Kunthal Rajya."said Kattappa.
Now Bahubali was not wearing the mask.It was a disguise only for Shivagami.The reason he disguised was that if Shivagami knew he was still alive,she would not want to leave Mahismati and her country men in the hand of her son.But Shivagami's life was at risk,because Kattappa had heard the treacherous plan of Bijjalladeva.So it was better for her to stay at a safe place.

On their way ,they met the Persian Prince.This Prince was going to sell some wonderful weapons to Kunthal Rajya.After reaching the palace,and meeting the King he started showing off his sword.
"This is light and strong".Kattappa tried the sword and he exchanged smile with Bahubali and said that this was good but can not match his speed.

The prince was angry and challenged him for a match.Kattappa very easily broke his sword and the prince was highly impressed by him.He said that Kattappa was one of the greatest warrior he had ever fought with.

After this the Prince became good friends with them.He was shocked to hear that Bahubali was none other than the prince of Mahismati.He promised that he and his people would help him to get back his throne.
The the king of Kunthal Rajya who was the brother of Devasena was very worried about Mahendra Bahubali.He decided that a part of his army would hide near the waterfall and keep an eye on the little Prince.But Bahubali said that,Mahendra Bahubali will be alright because though Devasena was weak after giving birth to the prince and Shivagami was old, both were the smartest warrior of all times.Devasena was best archer and Shivagami was best sowrd fighter.Shivagami never lost cool even in the hardest times,where as Devasena was fearless and intelligent.Thus it was impossible for anyone to attack the Prince.