The little light

The morning started with Devasena making some soup on the little kitchen of their fairy house made of flowers  .The tribals of the place brought her some sour fruits and milk candies.Shivagami was sitting in the garden under a tree ,reading a book.
'Rajmata,our lunch is ready'called Devasena
'Devasena,call me Ma..,you don't need to call me Rajmata all the time'
'What are you reading' asked Devasena while bringing two bowls of hot soup on a wood plate.
'Brihat jharna(monster waterfall)'continued Shivagami
'Its about the waterfall of this local area.Its said that Agastha Muni(saint Agastha) had actually drank water from this waterfall.'
'He was one of the saptarishi(seven chosen saints),right.?Are you sure about it?'
'Well I got this book from one the tribal merchants,I am not sure either if this is factually correct.But where is Mahendra ?'
Just then a silver bird flew back...and sat on the top of a pinkish white flower tree and started singing.
'So,there returns our grandson'
Mahendra changed back to the human form
'Did you go to Mahismati?'asked Devasena
'I could not really go.'
'Why?'asked Shivagami
'Granma ,I saw a little light from the western sky'
'Whats its about??'asked Devasena.
'I dont know either,probably a dhumketu(comet),the ocean is getting too weird.Probably this is the right time for us to go back to Mahismati.'
'Mahismati?..so we are going to meet you Bhalla'..exclaimed Shivagami looking up at the afternoon sky..winds taking away some flowers from the garden.

On the other hand..
..(next chapter)
Chand and Mukuta took the copy of the ship to Bhallaladeva...
Would the cruel king understand their trick???
..Asura hassa is to be unreveiled soon,is Amarendra Bahubali the reincarnation of a saint??why is he the only one who.can.design all this special blueprints??
Why is the ocean getting infuriated???